Other PALMER84ONE Buys a KTM

I thought about it good and hard. An oportunity came up for a great price on a KTM so I said, "what the hell, I should own a KTM". So, off to the store I went!
05-08 031.JPG
They were so stoked about me being "reformed" they gave me a free T-Shirt.
Front:
05-08 035.JPG
And the back:
05-08 032.JPG
I got inside the house and was so excited I laid the shirt over my grandaughter Evelyn because she was napping on Audreya, and I took another photo. Even Evelyn likes the comfort of a great T-shirt with KTM color, I'll show her the bike when she wakes up:
05-08 036.JPG
I knew just from the shirt, the quality of this bike would be amaizing. Here is a close up of the logo on the bike.
05-08 034.JPG

Stay tuned, I have more but have to go to a meeting. :banana: < Not for meeting, for purchase...

Yeah I call major BS on this one... NO ONE, I mean NO ONE dogs out KTM's as bad as he does then goes and buys one...you're alittle late for april fools day P841

WOW :P
Jaxi really?

All I do is :stirthepot: for all the cool aid drinkers for fun. If most of the KTM owners were a little less up-fuckin-tight, thinking they own the shit, I wouldn't say shit. And that goes for most I have meet on the trail not my cool aid friends on this forum, I think they have thicker skin than that (I would hope). I have met some real trail queens. In fact, I think the 350's that John-Martin ride are kick ass bikes, rode one for about 30 miles over the mountain when my Beta took a shit over on the Corona side. Best KTM I have ever swung a leg over is the 2012 350 EFI. I have been on them 350's and buddies 450, 525, and traded my TE450 with Travace's bike for a while in JV whatever it is. Ergonomics is a tuff thing when a bike doesn't feel right (pegs to seat to bars), and although Trav and myself are almost the same build (he is lighter :smirk: ) I don’t like the “feel” of his bike or the other ones. Of course the bikes I have ridden are set up for the rider but to jump from one bike to another the 350 felt the best. See, I can jump from all of the bikes in my stable (Honda, Yamaha, Husqvarna, Beta) and not “one” of them feels foreign to me and they are set up for my kids. So I don’t know, it’s just the way it is for my fat short ASS I guess.
YES, I bought a KTM, and you can ride it if you come visit. It’s not a plastic model in a box; it has two rubber wheels, frame, etc. Needs to be modified a bit and will be getting the CDA/CRT much needed horse power. Photos soon to follow.

2012-Strider-Youth-Strider-KTM-No-Pedal-Balance-Bike.jpg