Outside audio

You will get plenty of good sound quality. Depending on what you have power wise pushing the speakers. I use portable wireless speakers for when I go camping or when I have a bbq party in the back yard. And even the wireless speakers (4 C size batteries) rock pretty good with very little to NO distortion. I helped set up a buddies boat with marine grade speakers and they rock.

You will get plenty of good sound quality. Depending on what you have power wise pushing the speakers. I use portable wireless speakers for when I go camping or when I have a bbq party in the back yard. And even the wireless speakers (4 C size batteries) rock pretty good with very little to NO distortion. I helped set up a buddies boat with marine grade speakers and they rock.

Sounds good...I had old house speakers until they got trashed from the weather...I was expecting that and didn't care, no other use for them!

Cool...I wasthinking of those...Because they'de look out of place (no other rocks in the yard) I was leaning more towards the regular speakers to mount on my patio cover...I was at the swap meet 2 weekends ago and they had a speaker that sound awesome...cordless...to about 50 feet I think but the price was ..choke, cough, choke...$700 EACH :foul:...

My Husband owns a A/V company. What do you need? We have some in our garage we could give you a deal on:thumb:

He supplys, installs and services AV/Security/Phone. His clients range from Farmer Joe to the Governor of California and Sultan of Brunei.

My Husband owns a A/V company. What do you need? We have some in our garage we could give you a deal on:thumb:

Well now..............:thinking:......having just gone to the dentist this morning I found out I'll be putting his "2" kids though college PLUS :foul: I need to do something about El Diablo..:devil:..I may be sticking with what I've got (speakers, not necessarily Diablo...:smirk:) BUT...What I am wanting is a pair of decent sounding outside speakers...they have to be for outside, they won't have any protection from rain or the sun...:prof:...so, with that said, whaddya got?

Well now..............:thinking:......having just gone to the dentist this morning I found out I'll be putting his "2" kids though college PLUS :foul: I need to do something about El Diablo..:devil:..I may be sticking with what I've got (speakers, not necessarily Diablo...:smirk:) BUT...What I am wanting is a pair of decent sounding outside speakers...they have to be for outside, they won't have any protection from rain or the sun...:prof:...so, with that said, whaddya got?

Well Im pretty sure we have some outdoor speakers in our garage but Im not sure which brand but Im sure they are good! We also have a ton of other stuff. Inwall, etc... Why dont you hold off till fall and maybe my Husband can come out on the Fall Rez Ride, bring the speakers and install them for you. He can probably set you up out there pretty good. Do you have a receiver? CD Player? He has done this for some of my other friends. Just recently set up satellite and audio at a friend's ranch in the dez:thumb:

Well Im pretty sure we have some outdoor speakers in our garage but Im not sure which brand but Im sure they are good! We also have a ton of other stuff. Inwall, etc... Why dont you hold off till fall and maybe my Husband can come out on the Fall Rez Ride, bring the speakers and install them for you. He can probably set you up out there pretty good. Do you have a receiver? CD Player? He has done this for some of my other friends. Just recently set up satellite and audio at a friend's ranch in the dez:thumb:

:thinking: ...Hmmmmmm smoke is currently coming out of my ears............:thinking:..........I COULD bring the receiver currently in my backyard to the rez and put in a marine type dealy bob in the backyard! EXCELLENT IDEA SUN...EXCELLENT :prof:

:thinking: ...Hmmmmmm smoke is currently coming out of my ears............:thinking:..........I COULD bring the receiver currently in my backyard to the rez and put in a marine type dealy bob in the backyard! EXCELLENT IDEA SUN...EXCELLENT :prof:

Or you can wait till fall and see what my Husband has to offer. We have all kinds of equipment laying around. Take care of the teeth now and audio in the fall. Just promise me we will not have to wait on a Hussy anymore:P:lol:

Or you can wait till fall and see what my Husband has to offer. We have all kinds of equipment laying around. Take care of the teeth now and audio in the fall. Just promise me we will not have to wait on a Hussy anymore:P:lol:

Ah yes...El Diablo - (AKA: Hell Bitch II) :devil:...Every time I mentioned NEW bike, old bikes a POS or a PITA I got no remorse what-so-ever. :thinking:...Time will tell. Until then I have the whole summer to get it right OR I'll leave the :foul:er running the whole time! :moon:...