one of a kind

Well it's no secret that asbestos is not good to breathe but neither is cigarette smoke. They still let people do that nasty shit in public. I personally will take my chances with the asbestos. Not to mention that people in this country are supposed to be free to make their own decisions (within reason) and if they want to go onto federal land that has a little bit of asbestos on it then it should be there decision. California is working on pushing every off road enthusiast right out of the state.

there is no documented case any asbestos related illness from clear creek or the surounding properties,this even includes the workers from the atlas asbestos mine in clear creek,some who worked and smoked there for over 30 years.So blm why don't you show us the bodies? Or just open clear creek up you lying mfker's.

James

Staff member
Well it's no secret that asbestos is not good to breathe but neither is cigarette smoke. They still let people do that nasty shit in public.
Smoking has actually been banned inside all public places and within so many feet of entrances in my county (along with a couple neighboring counties). :thumb:
there is no documented case any asbestos related illness from clear creek or the surounding properties,this even includes the workers from the atlas asbestos mine in clear creek,some who worked and smoked there for over 30 years.So blm why don't you show us the bodies? Or just open clear creek up you lying mfker's.
:thumb: I think that that is the real issue, blatant lying and misconception. But hey it's greenies and politicians we're talking about here. :mad:

Smoking has actually been banned inside all public places and within so many feet of entrances in my county (along with a couple neighboring counties). :thumb:

:thumb: I think that that is the real issue, blatant lying and misconception. But hey it's greenies and politicians we're talking about here. :mad:

Really? Someone needs to tell the Hooters up in Florence, KY that cause just last week I was there and a guy had one lit, plus ash trays at all tables. I went to a bar this weekend in Bullit co. KY and damn I couldn't breathe so much smoke.:noidea:

I think it is up to the local city/state government to set the no smoking law. It is not a country wide law.

It is a law here in Jefferson co. where I live but no the neighboring counties.

James

Staff member
I think it is up to the local city/state government to set the no smoking law. It is not a country wide law.
:thumb: Correct.

So I did a little digging and it seems that a statewide smoking ban has been signed into law effective August 1, 2010. Indiana became the first state to implement a statewide ban.

Most of the people that know me know that I'm very vocal about the government telling us what we can and can't do. But I do believe that this is a very good bill/law. The reason why is because you smoking around other people doesn't affect just you, it affects everyone around you, if they like it or not.

However I'm obviously against helmet and seat belt laws because the government is using their so called "authority" to tell me that they know what's best for me. :bonk: Just because I'm against those laws doesn't mean that I'm against seat belts and helmets though. On the contrary, I think you're stupid for not wearing your seat or a helmet. I call that Natural Selection. :smirk:

yea its banned in california and has been that way for several years now.

Yeah, that is usally the way it works,,CA doesn't like something and banns it. I.E. guns, riding, smoking etc, and then the shit spreds towards the east.... not saying that smoking in public is good but there are alot of other shit that should stay out west and not come east:P I am thinking CA should be its own country :lol:

there are a lot of people including me that don't like the way california is run.It used to be a great state to live and raise a family,the liberals have a root in politics that is supported by the unions and the poor.They focus too much on entitlements and not enough on opportunities.Nothing is free in this world,and handouts from pelosi and boxer are not worth sacrificing freedom.