Old Spice

yea this series of commercials are the best.... also here is some of the other guy that i find hilarious

watch

yea this series of commercials are the best.... also here is some of the other guy that i find hilarious

watch

:blah::blah:

That is funny stuff right there. I laughed my ass off and so did my wife.

She wondered why i did not look like :blah::blah: I am :blah: well :blah: Not so much......:rolleyes:

Pretty damn funny I tell ya! My Dad used to wear Old Spice 45 years ago. That Old Spice is some Old Shit!

Pretty damn funny I tell ya! My Dad used to wear Old Spice 45 years ago. That Old Spice is some Old Shit!

Smells old too.............apparently the guy that did the comm with the bike has something going on on YOU TUBE.....I thik he sent a proposal to a girl for another guy or something like that. Suppose to be pretty funny but I haven't seen it!

Smells old too.............apparently the guy that did the comm with the bike has something going on on YOU TUBE.....I thik he sent a proposal to a girl for another guy or something like that. Suppose to be pretty funny but I haven't seen it!

he responds to internet peoples questions.