Old Race Pics

James

Staff member
Awesome stories guys. :hail:

Seriously though, my stories are all stories and real soon it will all come out that I am full of shat!:prof: I will be working my butt off just to keep the sweep rider in my sites...
:thinking: That image below disagrees with you. :ride:
Race93.jpg

Nice pics always like seeing old race pics shows us were the sport started at and progessed through the years.
:thumb: That it does, I find the different color schemes funny, but I bet in 20 years it will be the same thing again.

Awesome stories guys. :hail:

:thinking: That image below disagrees with you. :ride:
Race93.jpg

:thumb: That it does, I find the different color schemes funny, but I bet in 20 years it will be the same thing again.
Um, this is a made up guy and that is not my name....:devil:

No really story, but man I was young here and had hair. So the question of the day is, can anybody out there name the rider on Bike #13? And what the hell am I pointing at? Must be that damn Buttwieser I was drinking.:smirk:

scan0025.jpg

I sure do miss my Oakley Sponorship...

dont know the bike but im pretty sure your pointing at a UFO considering other pics you posted.

and look at that bottle... im surprised you didnt have the tear off tabs on a can as well :P

OK for all you Quadtard lovers out there. I think I told the story of how I use to use my quad to check out the course at GPs. I think I also told the story of the events we would enter and do Jungle Juice guzzles after each lap. Well this was one of those. I did not have a race later that day, so we did the Jungle Juice run. This was at Glen Helen and I was not seeing straight after this event.

scan0024.jpg

I think I see some dirt on my quad so I am looking down trying to figure out how I am going to get it off. Or I had one too many shots and I am amazed that I got all the wheels off the ground. Check out the clutch hand though, still rocking the one finger on the clutch. I miss that quad, 250 2 stroke!!!

Whatever, fun times!:thumb:

dont know the bike but im pretty sure your pointing at a UFO considering other pics you posted.

and look at that bottle... im surprised you didnt have the tear off tabs on a can as well :P
Some old school bottles there. Oh and I corrected the post. It's name the Rider. The bike is a YZ250.

No really story, but man I was young here and had hair. So the question of the day is, can anybody out there name the rider on Bike #13? And what the hell am I pointing at? Must be that damn Buttwieser I was drinking.:smirk:

scan0025.jpg

I sure do miss my hair...

Fixed it for ya :smirk: