Old Race Pics

By the looks of your bike and how non scratched the plastics are I doubt it.

:confused::confused: However, maybe just maybe I could get one of the kids to knock you out of your chair and snap a pic at just the right time :thinking::smirk:
:thinking: Guess I will have to stay on my Toes at all times...I will pick up an extra case of Red Bull so I do not dose off..:smirk:

Well we already know you can pose for the camera while riding, so maybe on TDAY I can get some dirt nap poses of you :thinking:

You already have, but more would be welcome. :thumb::P We have got to get one of you. If memory serves correct, it would have been mighty fine to have one handy at camp, Mr. WHEELIE LOOPOUT.:lol::P

Well, since you just took the quad out to check the track for the bike, I guess that's ok. I'm still keeping it on my list though.:smirk:

Seriously, this is some cool stuff, keep it coming. I'm a little behind on my Roosting, so I'll have to get you later.:thumb:
No worries on the roosting. I'm sure I will be getting roosted from you all when my wheels come off the stand...:ride:

Well we already know you can pose for the camera while riding, so maybe on TDAY I can get some dirt nap poses of you :thinking:

You already have, but more would be welcome. :thumb::P We have got to get one of you. If memory serves correct, it would have been mighty fine to have one handy at camp, Mr. WHEELIE LOOPOUT.:lol::P
My last outing with Mr. WG had a dirt nap opportunity, but no one had a camera. I was negotiating a hill and I came up a little short and had to slide the bike down some to get it back up right....So keep those cameras handy because it will happen....:P

My last outing with Mr. WG had a dirt nap opportunity, but no one had a camera. I was negotiating a hill and I came up a little short and had to slide the bike down some to get it back up right....So keep those cameras handy because it will happen....:P

I remember that quaint little rocky f**ked up downhill we went down together. You rode it and I crawled down it..:thumb:

I remember that quaint little rocky f**ked up downhill we went down together. You rode it and I crawled down it..:thumb:
Aw yes, I remember that little downhill. I think there is a video of that somewhere on here. That is not the hill though I was talking about. This was another ride that weekend where one of the young lads in the group broke a boot buckle and was pissing and moaning about it. I attempted a little incline and came up short and had to slide the bike down over some rocks to get the bike back on its wheels.

So how old does a race pic have to be to post in this thread? Is 09 acceptable? LOL Seeing as I have only done about 6 or 7 in my entire life? I sucked so bad in this race, buried my tire to the swing arm, snapped my kickstand off to name a few issues, but it was thee bestest, tightest, moistest single track I have ever rode! I highly recommend this race to everyone. It is in Tecate, Baja in December. I heard this property hadnt been ridden for 20 years before this race. It was epic conditions having rained for a few day prior. We wanted to ride it again when we were down there in March but couldnt find the land owner to get permission. Not sure where they are doing it next year but Im sure it will be special, it is their 50th anniversary of the Los Ancianos MC and will be a Enduro race with Nat'l Enduro rules.
http://www.mybajaphoto.com/photo.aspx?l=/2009/ancianos&id=577&t=13&pa=1&q=
http://www.mybajaphoto.com/photo.aspx?l=/2009/ancianos&id=580&t=13&pa=1&q=
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3htBWnqFXvk&feature=player_embedded#!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FV70mwK1b0I&feature=related

I wasnt about to start a thread on me and racing.

So am I in trouble now because it isnt old? or does it count that I am?

good pic sun :thumb:

Thanks Rack but not really, I was beat on the 2nd loop. I didnt even get my rear wheel off the ground on the 2nd pic. I barely had engery to hold on. this race woke my ass up on how out of shape I was and still sort of am. Right when I got home from this I started working out for a few months. Got back from Baja in March and havent done ANYTHING since LOL It least nothing in the gym. Im old and slow. But it is all for fun right?:banana: Only 4 of us girls in the entire race and were all buddies! It was a good time!:thumb:

Thanks Travace, really your all just being nice cause all of you and I know they are nothing special. And NOTHING like the pics YOU take Travace. But they are race pics and may be my last race pics ever taken. Dont know if or when I will ever race again. Really, if any of you are into racing you really should consider this race.

Great addition! I just called it old because I am old. Plus all the pictures I have posted are of some dude I don't even know, but I took his idenity and am rolling with it. :devil:
If you have more, please add them here :thumb:

Great addition! I just called it old because I am old. Plus all the pictures I have posted are of some dude I don't even know, but I took his idenity and am rolling with it. :devil:
If you have more, please add them here :thumb:

Thanks CDA! Your funny and old:lol: