Old Race Pics

That hill he wants to go up, I want no part of.:naughty:

TTTDay09027.jpg

Come on timo it's just a little roller.

Come on timo it's just a little roller.
I don't think that is the hill. It looked more single track.

I know that hill is no fun going down. I wonder how up would be?:shocked: Probably worse.:thinking:
alright! Added it to the list. Another reason to run sweep. Can't you see this off of Garlock?

:focus:

CDA where are those pictures and descriptions that you promised? :prof: You aren't getting out of this one. :P
Fine:moon: I have a couple random shots that I will share, but right now for some reason I can't get on the Internet at work. I'm not going to attempt this on the phone.

I don't think that is the hill. It looked more single track.

alright! Added it to the list. Another reason to run sweep. Can't you see this off of Garlock?

Fine:moon: I have a couple random shots that I will share, but right now for some reason I can't get on the Internet at work. I'm not going to attempt this on the phone.

This is a downhill right before the ass scraping waterfall.:smirk: It is ledgy and hardpack, impossible to stop unless you fall like me.:prof:

Alright, so Jamie (:moon:) said it was too late to retract my additions here, so I will keep the "Lie" alive. Here are some random photos from "trail rides" I found the other day.

Here is random shot at a local ride in Spangler somewhere. Looks to be an end of a canyon run and I came into this corner a little hot and missed the grove to plant the wheels in. Still maintained the edge and powered my way out.
scan0010.jpg

Here is another shot of me hitting a little step up ledge..:wow: Notice the 2 fingers resting on the clutch, body position is centered on the bike and eyes forward looking at where I need to angle the bike for my landing. If you notice my one finger on the front break side is just retracting to give me full control of the throttle.
scan0012.jpg

These next 2 shots are from a "Trail Ride" in Laughlin, NV. The best place to go if you like Jumping Chollas attacking you (another campfire story). So here I am a little out of shape coming out of this wash, but I still have time to tell the camera man "You're #1".
scan0011.jpg

120 miles later of the most technical, tight, rocky, cactus filled desert and I am still up on the pegs!!! Take a look at the left foot...Peg is just behind the ball of the foot(for the foot position thread). Just on the other side of that mountain behind me is the Colorado River and Laughlin, Nevada. We did get on some hill tops and had a great view of the river, but too bad they were short lived and no time to take your eyes off where you were going to take in this beauty..
scan0013.jpg

So this last shot is a picture of a little water filled double out at Barstow College. One of the best GP's ever! The desert surrounding the college is some really fast technical riding and they put in a great MX section that was even fun for us "Desert Guys". I would ride as many events as I could in the 2 days there. Too bad the town took this event away from us..:rant:
scan0014.jpg

So there you go...I found some other pictures from a National I rode that has a great downhill for Rack and more bright mix of colors for Rez. I also found a few Quad pics to keep me on Timoyz list...:smirk: I might not be able to get those up though until Sunday or next week because I am flying to AZ in the morning to Celebrate my Dad's 80th B-day. I am sure we will be bench racing all weekend...

"Claimer - Photo's By Grumpy was my photographer sponsor and did some amazing work. He is stil out there at D37 races shooting pictures"

CDA you have some great experience under your belt! I am now concerned for my safety while I try to keep up to your RACE Pace!! :prof:

At what age did you get started riding and racing?

CDA you have some great experience under your belt! I am now concerned for my safety while I try to keep up to your RACE Pace!! :prof:

At what age did you get started riding and racing?
Your safety is my #1 concern..:devil:

Started Riding at age 3 (don't ask me what bike size :smirk:)
First race was Whiskey Pete's H&H age 17 - I well never forget that one! (Story time)

As crazy as it sounds, I was faster in the tight technical stuff.

I could be wrong, tell me so...but tight technical stuff in the desert doesn't involve moisture and things made of wood sticking out of the ground everywhere!! :P
:smirk:

Just bustin' your oo's CDA! :hail:

I could be wrong, tell me so...but tight technical stuff in the desert doesn't involve moisture and things made of wood sticking out of the ground everywhere!! :P
:smirk:

Just bustin' your oo's CDA! :hail:
:lol:you could be right there Buck. I have spent my early years riding our National Forest with some of this stuff you talk about. I guess I will need to pay Rack a visit and hit his tree lines..:smirk: