Off Road Riders Rock

No, I think you're right on TraV... I may have been a bit extreme agreing that they're heros but like you said, in the eyes of the old fellers, they were. As for doing good deeds, it doesn't have to be much, an offer to take a shoping cart back to the front of the market since your'e going that direction anyways, letting the person with a handful of items go in front since your $200+ purchase is going to take a while to ring up anyways or letting the guy next to you change lanes or merge... what's another car length????

:D yes, that's me... mr good guy! Pay it forward without expecting anything in return... makes you feel good inside! :thumb:
try to be that guy with all those situations... except in a car... im D.A.D in a vehicle :(.

in the airport i let a pilot go in front of me so he could hurry on his way. i was on vacation tho. its real easy to be cool and all that when you are in a relaxed state of mind. now have one of the worst weeks ever and still be cool as a cucumber and thats something :thumb:

"The Sheriff’s Office Off-Highway Vehicle-Enforcement Team continued the search early Saturday morning using off-highway motorcycles and 4-by-4 vehicles."

Where do I sign up for that? :ride:

try to be that guy with all those situations... except in a car... im D.A.D in a vehicle :(.

in the airport i let a pilot go in front of me so he could hurry on his way. i was on vacation tho. its real easy to be cool and all that when you are in a relaxed state of mind. now have one of the worst weeks ever and still be cool as a cucumber and thats something :thumb:
This is because he was the one flying your plane. :lol: