4 Stroke Noooo what have I done! Sxf250

use the left handed drill set. I drill it with a small bit first, then change to a larger size. The first drill gets the metal hot and the second one will grab the bolt if you push on it to drill a little too fast. When it grabs it unscrews the bolt. Also, you can probly lay the bike on its side and not drain the oil. Just remove the filter and put a rag in the hole to cAtch the metal flakes from drilling.

Perfect thanks for your help guys.
Unfortunately nothing I can do at the moment as I'm offshore for three weeks.
Ordered some left handed drill bits and easy out things so hopefuly gets the job done!

Perfect thanks for your help guys.
Unfortunately nothing I can do at the moment as I'm offshore for three weeks.
Ordered some left handed drill bits and easy out things so hopefuly gets the job done!

Sometimes the left hand bits will remove the bolt because it sent tight in the threads.
Next investment should be a torque wrench.

you should get at least two. I understand The larger ones tend to be less accurate at smaller measures. A good rule of thumb is to use a wrench where the desired setting is somewhere in the middle. As far as brand preferences go, I haven't got any other than I prefer drive click

everyone should have one that reads in foot lbs and inch pounds. if you want to see how fast you can spend money, buy one that reads down to 5 inch pounds, (24 or so is just fine and they are reasonable)