Ninja on the course

James

Staff member
I say he is just a dick head, homeless or not, joke or not, just a dick head for doing stupid things. Laying in a pile of leaves right next to a race course. Too bad a trophy truck did not come through first to clear the course. :thumb:
:lol: I like how you think.

"Course Ninjas" are becoming a serious problem around my parts and are no laughing matter. :prof: Just the other day I stumbled across one that had cleverly disguised himself as a Maxxis SI. Unfortunately for him, I took aim and shot him. I only shot a knob off though........

"Course Ninjas" are becoming a serious problem around my parts and are no laughing matter. :prof: Just the other day I stumbled across one that had cleverly disguised himself as a Maxxis SI. Unfortunately for him, I took aim and shot him. I only shot a knob off though........

You and your knob stories:bonk:
:lol:

I'm thinking he was a drunk bastad that passed out on the course and the first guy went by and woke him up, the next guy barey hits him then the cam-guy NAILS him when he sits up...he didn't look to be in very good shape after he walked away...

I'm thinking he was a drunk bastad that passed out on the course and the first guy went by and woke him up, the next guy barey hits him then the cam-guy NAILS him when he sits up...he didn't look to be in very good shape after he walked away...

He looked like me after trying to start your bike.:finger:

dude just looks like a creep all blacked out, maybe he was spying to see if any children had bike problems or something, then hed go all creeper on them or something