Ninja on the course

:wow:
That would have pissed me off, he was gaining on the guy in front of him and then lost a spot trying to re-start his bike. I would have knocked him down again as I took off.

WTF... :shocked:

That had to have been staged.... If i hit a ninja in the woods... I would have just toook off running and crying like a baby.... Or just got up laughing my ass off pointing and laughing saying ....... wtf did i just hit :confused::crazy:

I thought maybe some enviromental kook. It almost looks like he was covered up with leaves before the first guy hit him. Like he was waiting for something. I dont think he was duck hunting and I dont think he was passed out drunk, but maybe. Too weird!

Actually that would make the most sense. But something about him is just weird. I guess the jokes on him now:lol:

hes fat and its weird to see a fat guy try to be a ninja. yea LOL im glad he got hurt. I just dont get it tho. so his plan is to jump out and scare someone? thats a marked course ... did he maybe think it wa a hikers trail and all of a sudden hes being ran over? :lol:

hes fat and its weird to see a fat guy try to be a ninja. yea LOL im glad he got hurt. I just dont get it tho. so his plan is to jump out and scare someone? thats a marked course ... did he maybe think it wa a hikers trail and all of a sudden hes being ran over? :lol:

:lol:

He must of had headphones on.

Well Sun, If I play ninja like that you have the right to run me over, turn around and run me over again, turn around and give me the boot to make sure I stay down. WTH was that guy thinking. Maybe he is a predator and was looking for prey... He definitely got what he deserved being on the course....

Well Sun, If I play ninja like that you have the right to run me over, turn around and run me over again, turn around and give me the boot to make sure I stay down. WTH was that guy thinking. Maybe he is a predator and was looking for prey... He definitely got what he deserved being on the course....

Which Im sure is why the guys who hit him kept going. Imagine how surprised they must of been.

Saw this under the clip on YouTube.

"Hes been around for a year or 2 they said last year they saw him. when you try to talk to him he runs away. pedophile"

I thought maybe some enviromental kook. It almost looks like he was covered up with leaves before the first guy hit him. Like he was waiting for something. I dont think he was duck hunting and I dont think he was passed out drunk, but maybe. Too weird!

I was going to say he was homless :noidea: But seriously, go be homeless somewhere else!!

I say he is just a dick head, homeless or not, joke or not, just a dick head for doing stupid things. Laying in a pile of leaves right next to a race course. Too bad a trophy truck did not come through first to clear the course. :thumb: