PA Next DBA East Ride best of both worlds

Uncool man! I'm way better this year! Time to give you vets a run for your money, or you can just hand it over when I get there :smirk: Only vet racers look at the smokin hot blonde across the track and wonder what her mom looks like :smirk:

James

Staff member
Damn all this moto talk is really making me itch to ride. :cry:
What really sucks is that we've been having some crazy "warm" weather for this time of the year. :bonk:

Damn all this moto talk is really making me itch to ride. :cry:
What really sucks is that we've been having some crazy "warm" weather for this time of the year. :bonk:
50* is good enough :pout: Oh well, have not to bitch, I'm racing in almost 8 days back to back double class so I'll be like :faint: "Good for a week"

James

Staff member
Serious stuff am I not right? Snow only stayed on the ground for an overall of 5 days all year, its almost all 45-50 degrees right now. And yes :devil: Most are hating right now :devil:
I'd seriously probably be out riding right now if it wasn't for the :cripple:

I just hope that we aren't snowed in come April. :bonk:

Last couple winters sucked, i think it's just god making up for passing the nice weather on cali and leaving us cold :prof: Either way I love it, if I do good the next one then I'll be competing doing the same thing in Feb, the 24/25th :clap:

Ok guys. New to this forum but not to others. Just wanted to hook up and ride with some guys. I have gone to Hillsville and it was actually trhis winter and it was nice but I was on a quad and we didnt know where we were going sooo...
This Sunday I think were going to try it again but there is a guy on youtube (330catfish) he is there like every weekend and Im trying to get it setup where we were going to ride with him and his buddies to get to know the place.

I know there are a handful of people that dont want to go to Hillsville but the guys that do please respost in here and lets try to get something going now that I have a dirt bike !
Thanks!

Wow nice vid ! I have a couple people together to go this sunday. I want someone to show us around to get onto the trails and not just the crazy hill climbs so I had a guy on youtube that was going to this sunday (330catfish) but he hasnt texted me or gave me his # yet so I dont know if its gonna work out.
I know its really short notice but do you wanna ride ?