New Years weight loss challenge!

Im not to sure if its to late to get in on this but Im in. Just jumped on the scale. No it didnt groan or cry but I did. 227lbs but I also did just eat.

Im not to sure if its to late to get in on this but Im in. Just jumped on the scale. No it didnt groan or cry but I did. 227lbs but I also did just eat.
nah it's not to late... this will just be to keep track of weight and not a comp anymore...

My first weekly up date. Started out at 227 on Tuesday the 4th of January. Its now Sunday the 9th of January. Just got off the scale and it sighed a little relief, but so did I. 220.8

i havn't weighed in a while... i'll do it in the morning but i doubt there's gonna be much difference even though i'm on these pills. there might be though did a lot of riding this week...

haha I'm on a weight gain diet. I already did the weight loss thing. Just go through a divorce you will loose not only everything you own but even your extra weight. :0)

Well Ive hit a Platue. Ive been stuck at 221-222 lbs for nearly a week. Just watching how much of what Im eating isnt enough. Now Im gonna have to watch what I eat and how much of it that I eat. Plus start riding a little more.