New Years weight loss challenge!

205 this morning :rolleyes: I know I've been working out, eating right and drinking more water but it ain't budging!

Try eating a small snack in between breakfast and lunch and between lunch a dinner. This should help kick your metabolism into gear a little. A piece of fruit, or some finger food veggies (carrot sticks, sliced cumber etc)

Awesome 2smoke :thumb: I'm down to 200 from 205 but I just started working out, my buddies 300 and wants me to get him down to 200.

buddies 300 and wants me to get him down to 200.

Thats a pretty tall order. Its totally do able, but its gonna take lots of time, determination, and wont power. What I mean by wont power is: I wont quit, I wont eat junk, I wont eat too much, I wont miss a work out session, and most importantly I wont be fat anymore.

Good luck too you and your buddy.

Thats a pretty tall order. Its totally do able, but its gonna take lots of time, determination, and wont power. What I mean by wont power is: I wont quit, I wont eat junk, I wont eat too much, I wont miss a work out session, and most importantly I wont be fat anymore.

Good luck too you and your buddy.
Thanks man... Yeah I was literally broke down crying on the workout mat twice going from 205 to 165 in the CHP academy but with as heavy as he is it makes it easier to lose weight. Tonight I'm gonna see how his jogging is and if he stops its pushups till he feels like running again. Gonna do just a mile...

Thanks man... Yeah I was literally broke down crying on the workout mat twice going from 205 to 165 in the CHP academy but with as heavy as he is it makes it easier to lose weight. Tonight I'm gonna see how his jogging is and if he stops its pushups till he feels like running again. Gonna do just a mile...

Not safe to push a big boy like that.. start him on the treadmil doing 1 minute runs with 3 minute walks, do that for a few days then build you to 2 minute runs and 2 minute walkd then build up to 3 runs and walking 1 min. Your going to give that guy a heart attack like that, remember he didn't get that big by staying in a good physical condition.

Not safe to push a big boy like that.. start him on the treadmil doing 1 minute runs with 3 minute walks, do that for a few days then build you to 2 minute runs and 2 minute walkd then build up to 3 runs and walking 1 min. Your going to give that guy a heart attack like that, remember he didn't get that big by staying in a good physical condition.

well he did the mile... about 15min and no stops for pushups but he was huffing and puffing, he's been asking about weight loss supps and creatine but i told him for what i'm gonna put him through he WILL have a heart attack if he takes that. tomorrow is ab's then a day break and come back friday for our upperbody/exercise bike (we switch between sets), the mile, and what ever ab stuff i can think to throw at him tomorrow...lol. he should be good... he used to play football and baseball in HS so it's still in him somewhere.

oh... and i know about pushing big boys like that, i was in the academy with one his size and he was able to slim down really quick. I'm not pushing my buddy that hard though cause i don't have the same kinda pull my PT Sergaent did...lol

In light of Bucks rant earlier I figured it was time to dig this thread back out.. Ive slacked off most of the summer. I did really good earlier. Started out at 226 ended up at 205. Got on the scale about a week ago 217, I figured it was time to get going again so I can meet my goal of 180 by years end. So its been at or about a week now and Im down from 217 to 207 as of this morning.

Where is everybody else at that started this thread????

went to do a jog this morning and it seems my running shoes up and ran away. i looked everywhere and cant find them WTF :cry:

i have a lot of hiking trails near my house so im gonna start taking advantage of those and gonna do some more hiking now that my daughter started pre school and i have 3 mornings a week i can get away.