New Years weight loss challenge!

ok guys since we've got more people on since the last time i asked i want to know if anyone would be interested in a 01/01/11 to 03/01/11 weight loss challenge... it'll be a weekly post every saturday morning with your weight and i'll compose a list of everyone and how much they've lost. Maybe even get some DBA swag for the winner too :thumb: I'll be going by % lost like on the Biggest loser because i know how easy it is going from 245 to 215 and i know how hard it is going from 215 to 165:prof:

ok guys since we've got more people on since the last time i asked i want to know if anyone would be interested in a 01/01/11 to 03/01/11 weight loss challenge... it'll be a weekly post every saturday morning with your weight and i'll compose a list of everyone and how much they've lost. Maybe even get some DBA swag for the winner too :thumb: I'll be going by % lost like on the Biggest loser because i know how easy it is going from 245 to 215 and i know how hard it is going from 215 to 165:prof:
I would but I'm at 165 now and I might look like I'm Ethiopian if I lose much more than 10 lbs. :lol: Not to mention RG-3 set up my suspension for my weight already and I don't feel like paying for that again!

Can we do a reverse loss? I'm a skinny F at 215 and being too tall at 6'5" . I need about 20 lbs. Let me know where you guys drop these pounds so I can pick them up, OK?:thumb:

I'm a fat guy and old and bald. :prof: but if I lose any weight I might have to start riding faster and we don't need any of that. :smirk:

I'm a fat guy and old and bald. :prof: but if I lose any weight I might have to start riding faster and we don't need any of that. :smirk:

:lol: yeah my racing gear is 34's and my riding gear is 38's...lol. wanted to get ready for next season...