New Truck Tires

Yeah wasn't saying for the OP to purchase these, just saying they are not that noisy.

First off I thought this was a thread for "recomend me a quiet tire" not a "recomend me some tires I don't want" thread.

Secondly, I guess if you compare them against other aggressive tires, they aren't as loud as more aggresive tires, your right. My Yokohama MT's I used to have were much, much louder. I'm sure my new bfg mt's will be louder as well.

A strictly highway designed tire will be almost silent though. As in a ton quieter than any at.

First off I thought this was a thread for "recomend me a quiet tire" not a "recomend me some tires I don't want" thread.

Secondly, I guess if you compare them against other aggressive tires, they aren't as loud as more aggresive tires, your right. My Yokohama MT's I used to have were much, much louder. I'm sure my new bfg mt's will be louder as well.

A strictly highway designed tire will be almost silent though. As in a ton quieter than any at.
It is and here is how we got to this point...

You have seen my truck and I have Goodyear A/Ts on there. I don't drive my truck that much (pulled it out and have been driving it all this week), so I went with a more off-road tire for when I am off-road (where most the time the truck is). I am on my 2nd set and only have 49,800 miles on the truck, so you can see my mileage is low on the wear. I had a more aggressive mud tire on before the ones I have now, but they did not work very well in the snow.

Sweeper - I would go with a multipurpose tire as you tow your trailer and you will want a tire that will not spin or allow you to get stuck when in the dirt.

I really like my goodyear wranglers :thumb:

Mine are the Goodyear Duratrac. :thumb:

Those are talkers.

The ltx is the quietest, longest lasting you can buy.

Surprisingly they are not that loud. I can run around with the windows down and you get more wind noise than tire noise.

As you can see above in Bold, that I recommended in the beginning that he should get a multipurpose tire as he tows a toy hauler, but all that does not matter right now, as he has purchased a new truck all together, so the tires will be be put on the back burner for now I believe.
:thumb:

It is and here is how we got to this point...

As you can see above in Bold, that I recommended in the beginning that he should get a multipurpose tire as he tows a toy hauler, but all that does not matter right now, as he has purchased a new truck all together, so the tires will be be put on the back burner for now I believe.
:thumb:
You are correct my friend!