Other New to ME!!

here shine take a look at the fender and tell me that is a KX fender

View attachment 8897

Here is a KX OEM fender, it doesnt' have any bolts on top

View attachment 8898

Here is a shot under the bike

View attachment 8899

Here is a OEM fender for a KDX, clearly there is a spot for a tail light but not on the one I have

View attachment 8900
someone probably replaced it with a polisport fender or something, I know you can buy aftermarket fenders that don't ahve the spot for a light.

So someone tell me what is the deal with the rear fender on this bike. There is no tail light nor is there any place to mount one. I was looking at oem replacement for that model and it doesn't at all look like the on on this bike. Every pic I look at has one so either someone replaced it with a KX one or I have some rare bird??

If you look around online there is a company that makes an mx style fender for the kdx :thumb:

EDIT

Found it

http://www.maier-mfg.com/catalog/kawasaki-kdx200-kdx220-mx-style-rear-fender

Jax, I made a rule early on that I would never ride a bike again if I had any booze in me - ofcourse, I also try to ensure I always have at least a fifth or two in me before the sun starts to set. Consequently, I have never worried about having lights on my bikes. :prof: Oh, and you're welcome for this sage advice. :thumb:

here shine take a look at the fender and tell me that is a KX fender

View attachment 8897

Here is a KX OEM fender, it doesnt' have any bolts on top

View attachment 8898

Here is a shot under the bike

View attachment 8899

Here is a OEM fender for a KDX, clearly there is a spot for a tail light but not on the one I have

View attachment 8900

They drilled 2 holes in the fender to bolt it....
I could be wrong, as I often am, but I think the 89 or earlier model KX's share a fender with KDX's or something

They drilled 2 holes in the fender to bolt it....
I could be wrong, as I often am, but I think the 89 or earlier model KX's share a fender with KDX's or something

No one drilled holes in the fender you turd burgler :picard: it is a made for the bike fender, I just couldn't find a aftermarket one nor a OEM one like it. Em showed me the light, you can go back to sleep now. :smirk:

No one drilled holes in the fender you turd burgler :picard: it is a made for the bike fender, I just couldn't find a aftermarket one nor a OEM one like it. Em showed me the light, you can go back to sleep now. :smirk:

You got a 20-something sister I can take with me?

:smirk: