Other New to ME!!

So I went and picked this bike up last night,

2005 KDX200
New Wiseco top end..I seen the old piston he took out.
Hour meter with 80 hrs on bike he replace piston at 70 he said :noidea: I will check it out!
Brand new tires
new wheel bearings front and back
Works Rad braces
Devol disc gaurd
FMF full exhaust
Pipe guard
Skid plate
Fork Bleeders
Vforce3 reeds
Forks just rebuilt and resprung
After market chain guide and shifter??
Rental bars
Stealthy FWW

It also came with a shitload of extras parts
Bearings, Boyesen reeds, stock reeds, stock springs, stock sliencer, new brake pads, levers, two kill switches, all kinds of jets and needles and a manual..

Tell me what you think for $1500.00 kdx1.jpgkdx2.jpgkdx3.jpgkdx4.jpgkdx5.jpgkdx6.jpg

YES!!! I love those KDX's .... I had a older KDX200 back in the day... Ran it for 3 or 4 years... Hard...Never had any engine problems.... Just cables and kick starters.

So someone tell me what is the deal with the rear fender on this bike. There is no tail light nor is there any place to mount one. I was looking at oem replacement for that model and it doesn't at all look like the on on this bike. Every pic I look at has one so either someone replaced it with a KX one or I have some rare bird??

ok then tell me this smarty pants why is the subframe different and this fender clearly has no side bolt holding it on, it has top bolts

KX sub frame
kx sub.PNG

KDX subframe

kdx sub.PNG

here shine take a look at the fender and tell me that is a KX fender

fender1.JPG

Here is a KX OEM fender, it doesnt' have any bolts on top

kx fender.PNG

Here is a shot under the bike

fender2.JPG

Here is a OEM fender for a KDX, clearly there is a spot for a tail light but not on the one I have

kdx fender.PNG