Other New to ME!!

So I went and picked this bike up last night,

2005 KDX200
New Wiseco top end..I seen the old piston he took out.
Hour meter with 80 hrs on bike he replace piston at 70 he said :noidea: I will check it out!
Brand new tires
new wheel bearings front and back
Works Rad braces
Devol disc gaurd
FMF full exhaust
Pipe guard
Skid plate
Fork Bleeders
Vforce3 reeds
Forks just rebuilt and resprung
After market chain guide and shifter??
Rental bars
Stealthy FWW

It also came with a shitload of extras parts
Bearings, Boyesen reeds, stock reeds, stock springs, stock sliencer, new brake pads, levers, two kill switches, all kinds of jets and needles and a manual..

Tell me what you think for $1500.00 View attachment 8834View attachment 8835View attachment 8836View attachment 8837View attachment 8838View attachment 8839
So I went and picked this bike up last night,

In my day, the KDX

2005 KDX200
New Wiseco top end..I seen the old piston he took out.
Hour meter with 80 hrs on bike he replace piston at 70 he said :noidea: I will check it out!
Brand new tires
new wheel bearings front and back
Works Rad braces
Devol disc gaurd
FMF full exhaust
Pipe guard
Skid plate
Fork Bleeders
Vforce3 reeds
Forks just rebuilt and resprung
After market chain guide and shifter??
Rental bars
Stealthy FWW

It also came with a shitload of extras parts
Bearings, Boyesen reeds, stock reeds, stock springs, stock sliencer, new brake pads, levers, two kill switches, all kinds of jets and needles and a manual..

Tell me what you think for $1500.00 View attachment 8834View attachment 8835View attachment 8836View attachment 8837View attachment 8838View attachment 8839

In my day, the KDX 200 and 250 were the cat's ass next to the Husky 390 and 430!

Jax, I made a rule early on that I would never ride a bike again if I had any booze in me - ofcourse, I also try to ensure I always have at least a fifth or two in me before the sun starts to set. Consequently, I have never worried about having lights on my bikes. :prof: Oh, and you're welcome for this sage advice. :thumb:

How about posting a picture of you on your/a bike. Don't make me go and get one out of your photobucket account :prof: