New Ride For The Boy (and me)

So did I, you like it so far? My bat life is a little short if I play with you guys too much. But it is dang fast and sweet light...
Yeah so far, it is nice. I had it sitting on the table for a week before I turned it on and transferred from my 4s. I am still updating my music and contacts to it though.

Sweet, bring him. We can throw him down the geek slide and then up the ridge line and over the invisible red stakes. Then if he makes it maybe we can follow him.
That is a great idea. I really like that last sentence.

Can I ask you public or PM, What do you pay for Jr. a year on full coverage for that truck? I'll go public because I don't care who reads or knows, 734.00 a year full coverage 99 Tacoma 4cyl single cab 5 speed. My girls were 1,125.00. Boys cost less to raise, groom and insure. :lol:
Cost me just about $1000 a year to ad him to all the vehicles I have. I guess once they have a year or so of experience the rates go down as long as they don't mess up in the process. :devil: That seems strange the girls would be more than the boys, I always heard it was the other way around.