New Old Guy, So-cal

Too busy reading everythi\ggn I forgot to say HOWDY.... so where in South Dakota is North County ?? :noidea:...... :poke:...... :stirthepot:

Sooooo HOWDY and welcome to DBA.... :thumb:
I do believe he means San Diego since he is in So Cal. At least that is what Trav and I are thinking about.

OK, back to this......

Nice bike..........:prof: ...... (for a Husky..... :smirk:).......... just kidding, I have one. an older one, a 94 TXC 610.... nick named El Diablo. :devil:

I see you're another one that swears by the trials rear tire. :thinking:
All I run is the Trials Tire, been running them for the past 6 years. I rode the Colorado 1000 in August and a lot of guys were running Trials up front as well.

2011 530 exc and yea im plated but the bike isnt technicly street legal if you know what im saying... its uncorked and not highway legal tires.

also last time i did a ride at pine valley i lost my actual plate :( ... gotta get into the dmv and get a new one.

Cool, Never been hassled about tires. How was Pine Valley? Close to Lark Canyon, right? DMV Sucks, make an appointment!

Cool, Never been hassled about tires. How was Pine Valley? Close to Lark Canyon, right? DMV Sucks, make an appointment!
i dont know anything about lark canyon(never herad of it) but Pine Valley connects into Corral Canyon and that place is super fun on a midweek. i wont go there on a weekend... it gets to crowded and the trails are all blind corners so head ons is a issue. i had one out there myself. so i only go on weekdays... usually morning till noon with it being so hot lately and been riding solo which = go real slow

i dont know anything about lark canyon(never herad of it) but Pine Valley connects into Corral Canyon and that place is super fun on a midweek. i wont go there on a weekend... it gets to crowded and the trails are all blind corners so head ons is a issue. i had one out there myself. so i only go on weekdays... usually morning till noon with it being so hot lately and been riding solo which = go real slow

Week days are tough right now, maybe in a couple weeks. Lark Canyon is east of Pine Valley, might ride there Sunday, let you know what it is like.

pinecnyn-lark.JPG