New Old Guy, So-cal

sup Tim... nice to meet you ... we should become great riding buddys :lol:

i am in Poway.... let me know when you are gonna ride i will try my hardest to get away so i we can ride.

2011 530 exc and yea im plated but the bike isnt technicly street legal if you know what im saying... its uncorked and not highway legal tires.

also last time i did a ride at pine valley i lost my actual plate :( ... gotta get into the dmv and get a new one.

2011 530 exc and yea im plated but the bike isnt technicly street legal if you know what im saying... its uncorked and not highway legal tires.

also last time i did a ride at pine valley i lost my actual plate :( ... gotta get into the dmv and get a new one.

Hey Tim, Welcome...
Nice 449, I got 2 TE450 08 and 09, and a 08 SM610 (same name on the Cafe) Also some other bikes...:jawdrop:

Trav,:shocked:
Tell me your not going to DMV, don't you have AAA?

Too busy reading everythi\ggn I forgot to say HOWDY.... so where in South Dakota is North County ?? :noidea:...... :poke:...... :stirthepot:

Sooooo HOWDY and welcome to DBA.... :thumb:

OK, back to this......

Nice bike..........:prof: ...... (for a Husky..... :smirk:).......... just kidding, I have one. an older one, a 94 TXC 610.... nick named El Diablo. :devil:

I see you're another one that swears by the trials rear tire. :thinking: