New Member From Ca

Welcome Tabatha! We are a little crazy here, but we are family..... Right Rack? :smirk:

Tabatha... be aware of black vans with no windows (Jersey plates...:prof:) cruising your neighborhood with a guy (no names....:devil: ) driving it with an arm hanging out the window handing out candy.... :naughty:

BTW M33, nice profile..... :smirk:

:wave: Welcome to the forum. Come on out for the TDay roundup.

Where is TDay at? We always camp in Cal City for Thanksgiving week either near the prison at 140th or near the Turtle Reserve. We usually ride to Jawbone a few of those days and do some geocaching for the kids.

Where is TDay at? We always camp in Cal City for Thanksgiving week either near the prison at 140th or near the Turtle Reserve. We usually ride to Jawbone a few of those days and do some geocaching for the kids.
Most likely out at Spangler, just over the mountain a spell from Cal City. 395 & Searles Station Rd.

Most likely out at Spangler, just over the mountain a spell from Cal City. 395 & Searles Station Rd.
Most people will be there Wednesday through Saturday. Come on over and look for the Dirt Bike Addict flags and more. Some may even be flying a rainbow flag. :lol: A joke from last year of course.

Is the road on 395 Searles or is Searles the one justover the tracks once you've gotten off 395? That's the problem I had last year trying to find it... :noidea:

Is the road on 395 Searles or is Searles the one justover the tracks once you've gotten off 395? That's the problem I had last year trying to find it... :noidea:
Yes, when you turn off 395 onto Searles, you cross the tracks and make a right. That is the Prospector Camp area.

As CDA mentions, Searles is the turn off from 395. Immediately after you cross the tracks you make the right hand turn and this parallels the tracks for a short distance until you turn left and head into the propectors area. I do not think there is any name for that piece of road.