New Member From Ca

I am new to this forum. I learned how to ride a dirt bike about 4 years ago and camp quite a bit in the Cal City, CA area during the winter months. I am looking for some novice to medium riders to ride with this season.

Looking forward to this forum.

I am new to this forum. I learned how to ride a dirt bike about 4 years ago and camp quite a bit in the Cal City, CA area during the winter months. I am looking for some novice to medium riders to ride with this season.

:wave: Welcome to the forum. The best place to meet most of the So Cal members is make it out to the 3rd Annual DBA T-Day trip. There is a thread on here about it.

:ride:

James

Staff member

Welcome to DBA, Tabatha. :ride:

What bike are you currently riding? When you get a chance post up some pictures of it.

Welcome Tabatha... before James attacks you, make sure you post up pictures of your bike/quad/weapon of choice (if you got em) so we know what we're dealing with. Like CDA said, look for the T'Day ride thread (I forgot what it's called) but it's "usually" out in the Spangler area... :thumb:

CDA - Thanks for the info. I will definitely check out the DBA T-day forum.

James - I am currently riding a Yamaha 250. I learned on a two-stroke 125 then rode a Honda 230 for a season. I am loving the 250. The only pic I have on my phone is the one time I made a jump and didn't eat you know what. I posted it.

Peezy - thanks, man. One big crazy family...I will fit in perfectly. :smirk: El Cajon area, huh? I lived in Oceanside for 10 years, but left there in 2003. I was stationed at Camp Pendleton for a few years. Ex Navy.

Peezy - thanks, man. One big crazy family...I will fit in perfectly. :smirk: El Cajon area, huh? I lived in Oceanside for 10 years, but left there in 2003. I was stationed at Camp Pendleton for a few years. Ex Navy.
Yup, im in a military family. Lived here my whole live and play on joining the navy and try to become a navy SWCC. I love it here in san diego haha