New Member From Ca

As CDA mentions, Searles is the turn off from 395. Immediately after you cross the tracks you make the right hand turn and this parallels the tracks for a short distance until you turn left and head into the propectors area. I do not think there is any name for that piece of road.

Gotcha.... I couldn't remember if the road was Searles or somethign else leading to Searles... Either way, I know what to look for now..... So how are the plans coming???? :smirk:

You know did I ever post the video of when Bruce saw that we'd put that flag on his pole? :lol::cry::lol:
Heck, I'd be real impressed if a flag, any flag, was hung on Dub-G's pole. Used to be that I could dry a soaked towel on my pole. Now, I'm lucky if I can get a Kleenex to stay put for 10 seconds......

Heck, I'd be real impressed if a flag, any flag, was hung on Dub-G's pole. Used to be that I could dry a soaked towel on my pole. Now, I'm lucky if I can get a Kleenex to stay put for 10 seconds......
I hear that Nedge, that is why they made the Banzai Piper protectors for your pole back in the 80's.

Gotcha.... I couldn't remember if the road was Searles or somethign else leading to Searles... Either way, I know what to look for now..... So how are the plans coming???? :smirk:
Plans are well under way. I plan to start prepping the bike and getting prepared for the festivities. :smirk: I plan on having fun and not getting injured.

:cheers:welcome

Nice to see another female.
Please, dont leave:kissass:we need more ladies in this place.
Most of these guys are harmless, really they are! I said most:devil: Where's Red?