2 Stroke New KTM 3hundy in the Stable

If you are like me, you saw lots if places in Moab where a mistimed twitch would get you a fast trip to Jeruselam.
I have in the past, not this trip though. I still want to do 5MOH. I just need to get one of the few buddies my skill level to go with me.

I don't know it by that name. We only did two runs where we had to lift the bikes up something. A couple where you had to "ride the bowl" to climb out.

we were going to do 5moh this summer when we drive out to coloado, but decided the farthest we are going west is grand junction to ride the badlands or clay hills whatever they are

Just a short hop from there to Moab. Looked at junction then green river and was glad we didn't stop there. The ride from junction to Moab on the klr the scenic way was outstanding though.

we were going to do 5moh this summer when we drive out to coloado, but decided the farthest we are going west is grand junction to ride the badlands or clay hills whatever they are
Moab is worth the trip, especially considering how far you have to come just to get to Junction