New guy looking for bike advice

Surprises the hell out of me the SHIT that people try to off as well kept bike. I mean really, are you F-ing crazy? Your bike is a piece of crap that is not worth 1/2 of what you are asking. If so, I guess my resto's are worth new bike price.

Yeah, I told him I dont think I could even come close to his asking price, still have to tell him im passing on it, probably knows though seeing how i was pretty annoyed by the time he arrived back and had nothing to say really, I even asked him to tell me straight up if im going to see any suprises when i get there, he mentioned the smallest crack in the plastic as the only issue lol.

oh well, mountain bike will keep me busy until I can find something, what a let down though.

I remember this guy thinking it was "funny" by mentioning a small dent on the passenger's side of his pickup in an ad. He was correct. What he didn't mention was that the left front corner was tagged hard enough to move the front of the frame over about and inch and a half and a bracket rigged to hold up a mismatched fender. According to him, it did have that dent so to him, he was being up front about body damage. That after driving from south anchorage out to Chugiak to see a pickup that was advertised in the paper as "excellent".

I remember this guy thinking it was "funny" by mentioning a small dent on the passenger's side of his pickup in an ad. He was correct. What he didn't mention was that the left front corner was tagged hard enough to move the front of the frame over about and inch and a half and a bracket rigged to hold up a mismatched fender. According to him, it did have that dent so to him, he was being up front about body damage. That after driving from south anchorage out to Chugiak to see a pickup that was advertised in the paper as "excellent".

Seriously, I can understand wanting people to come but they are not blind and will see you are a lying sack of shit.
Must hope whoever shows up will just hand over the cash and not even look at the item they are buying.

Any who, I see there is a 2013 yz250 for sale at $3999, its a maybe if I could get it a little lower but im thinking about it.

decent looking rm250, lots of after market parts but also has all the stock parts to go with it. think that was $3500

new bikes popping up everyday,so hopefully ill find something soon.

again, thanks for all the help guys.

Seriously, I can understand wanting people to come but they are not blind and will see you are a lying sack of shit.
Must hope whoever shows up will just hand over the cash and not even look at the item they are buying.

Any who, I see there is a 2013 yz250 for sale at $3999, its a maybe if I could get it a little lower but im thinking about it.

decent looking rm250, lots of after market parts but also has all the stock parts to go with it. think that was $3500

new bikes popping up everyday,so hopefully ill find something soon.

again, thanks for all the help guys.

Just be patient. The yz and rm sound good

excellent. palmer has modified those for desert and trail and is really well versed on what parts to swap for any given rider and needs