New Guy! Fcr Suspension!!!

what if i just need a revalve, and i bring in the fork seals, and i think all you should need to do with the shock is the seal as well, which i did not purchase, also i would need wipers for the forks from you guys, could you throw me a ballpark estimate, i would be bringing in the shock and forks off of the bike
ok lets get some more info..what bike is this? year? what do you ride? moto? wood? play riding? if you race what class/skill level? whats your weight in street clothes? theres alot of stuff we have to take into account if you want a revalve..a rebuild is another story..if you can get me this i can help you with a very close estimate..thanks agian

ok lets get some more info..what bike is this? year? what do you ride? moto? wood? play riding? if you race what class/skill level? whats your weight in street clothes? theres alot of stuff we have to take into account if you want a revalve..a rebuild is another story..if you can get me this i can help you with a very close estimate..thanks agian
Sadly I just talked to my mother, and i will only be rebuilding/revalve my forks just due to how much money it is, i weigh about 6 foot 155ish lbs with gear on give or take a few pounds(im a growing boy, and eat a shit ton of food,) going to start racing c class harescrambles next year i usually just go ride for fun though,but my friends said i will apparently "dominate"not sure if that was important lol, its an 02cr250

oh and most of the areas i ride are very rocky and rough, just thought i might need to add that
forks and shock have to work together, you would be better off rebuilding both, and setting all the clickers to what you need. Stock springs should be great for a C level woods racer at your weight.

Sadly I just talked to my mother, and i will only be rebuilding/revalve my forks just due to how much money it is, i weigh about 6 foot 155ish lbs with gear on give or take a few pounds(im a growing boy, and eat a shit ton of food,) going to start racing c class harescrambles next year i usually just go ride for fun though,but my friends said i will apparently "dominate"not sure if that was important lol, its an 02cr250
i completely understand...i will help you out where i can..a fork revalve is 150 plus parts..oil is 25, the seals and wipers are 50 and the upper and lower fork bushings are 65 if you need them...any thing else would be extra..im assuming the springs are still stock? i would let you know once we have it completely disassembled what and if any other parts would need replaced..if your budget allows we can do something with you on your shock too..where are you from?

oh and most of the areas i ride are very rocky and rough, just thought i might need to add that
just saw you live in uniontown ohio? you could bring it in and wait while we do your stuff for you and we would be happy to show you around the facility and also the process to do your forks!!!

i completely understand...i will help you out where i can..a fork revalve is 150 plus parts..oil is 25, the seals and wipers are 50 and the upper and lower fork bushings are 65 if you need them...any thing else would be extra..im assuming the springs are still stock? i would let you know once we have it completely disassembled what and if any other parts would need replaced..if your budget allows we can do something with you on your shock too..where are you from?
What kind of bushings do you use? seals and wipers?

all of our seals and wipers are from showa japan.not over the counter stuff...as for our bushings..we have our own works bushing design that is also from japan..
Sweet. I was hoping you would say OEM. OEM is really hard to beat for fork components. Unless its an older ktm like mine, stock seals suck! had to go with the synergy felx seals.

SRAD97750

Staff member
WELCOME! Hope you get some good business from our site!
:focus:
Do you ride yourself? What kind of bike do you have? Trails? MX? Putt Putt with the kiddos?