New Guy! Fcr Suspension!!!

Welcome man, how much would forks and shock rebuild/revalve be?
hi there..it can be anywhere from 550-750 if you want/need a rebuild AND a revalve..its a couple hundred dollar difference between the 2 services at least so its important to know which service will benefit you the most! if you need help deciding ill be more than happy to help you figure it out..let me know..thanks for the post! and dont forget my rider support program is going on now so go to fcrsuspension.com and fill out the app and ill set you up with a nice deal..

Welcome to DBA!! I am also looking at getting my rear shocked service on my KDX. Be nice to see some more Info on the prices and such.
hi there..i will try to get some stuff up here for sure..thanks for the input..a shock rebuild is 50.00 plus parts..if you need the normal wear parts it would be under 200 for sure..ill do what i can to help you no problem...

hi there..it can be anywhere from 550-750 if you want/need a rebuild AND a revalve..its a couple hundred dollar difference between the 2 services at least so its important to know which service will benefit you the most! if you need help deciding ill be more than happy to help you figure it out..let me know..thanks for the post! and dont forget my rider support program is going on now so go to fcrsuspension.com and fill out the app and ill set you up with a nice deal..
what if i just need a revalve, and i bring in the fork seals, and i think all you should need to do with the shock is the seal as well, which i did not purchase, also i would need wipers for the forks from you guys, could you throw me a ballpark estimate, i would be bringing in the shock and forks off of the bike

what if i just need a revalve, and i bring in the fork seals, and i think all you should need to do with the shock is the seal as well, which i did not purchase, also i would need wipers for the forks from you guys, could you throw me a ballpark estimate, i would be bringing in the shock and forks off of the bike
You have to consider wear parts, like Young YD. bushings will be shot, i'm sure much more will be.

Previous owner put in new shock and springs shortly before i bought it(so im told) so i still have stock springs and stock shock that he gave me that actually i would have the person doing my suspension revalve those instead of the stiffer springs that are in it right now