New Guy! Fcr Suspension!!!

WELCOME! Hope you get some good business from our site!
:focus:
Do you ride yourself? What kind of bike do you have? Trails? MX? Putt Putt with the kiddos?
hey there! i dont ride much anymore unless im feeling really froggy or if were testing and i have to feel or see something for myself..but i rode and raced just about my whole life..and with the utv scene blowing up i had to buy one to develop suspension kits and i love it! plus it hurts wayyyyy less!

Worthless post without pics :prof:

I've been here before.... don't make me do it again.... :naughty:
fcqlvk.jpg

i completely understand...i will help you out where i can..a fork revalve is 150 plus parts..oil is 25, the seals and wipers are 50 and the upper and lower fork bushings are 65 if you need them...any thing else would be extra..im assuming the springs are still stock? i would let you know once we have it completely disassembled what and if any other parts would need replaced..if your budget allows we can do something with you on your shock too..where are you from?
alright i think i finally figured out exactly what im going to do, get the forks rebuilt, and have you guys put in the stock springs in that i have sitting in my garage, no revalve or anything, then when christmas rolls around ill do the same for the shock

just saw you live in uniontown ohio? you could bring it in and wait while we do your stuff for you and we would be happy to show you around the facility and also the process to do your forks!!!
that will work great, btw u ever ride wellsville, its not too far off from east palestine