New Girl in Town

Yeah I love my little bike. I think it needs the carb cleaned though it will only idle for so long then just die and if u turn the throttle to fast in first it will just bogg down and want to die. But I'm hoping ill have it fixed soon before the end of the year so I can afford to go to the off-road swap meet .

Yeah I love my little bike. I think it needs the carb cleaned though it will only idle for so long then just die and if u turn the throttle to fast in first it will just bogg down and want to die. But I'm hoping ill have it fixed soon before the end of the year so I can afford to go to the off-road swap meet .
Those little air cooled 4-strokes are bullet proof. Clean it up a bit and it will never let you down :prof: :thumb:

SRAD97750

Staff member
Yeah I love my little bike. I think it needs the carb cleaned though it will only idle for so long then just die and if u turn the throttle to fast in first it will just bogg down and want to die.

Get out there and clean it! -BIG DAN:thumb:

oh, we can change that... if you're so inclined...
Start a new thread, post up a photo or two and we'll walk you through it.
It requires only 3 or 4 tools (that everyone has), and a can of carburetor cleaner($2 at walmart).

Otherwise, WELCOME to the forum! -BIG DAN:thumb:

Big Dan is awesome! I would take him up on his offer. You will be fine and your bike will run fantastic when the process is completed.

Just Do It!

-/

I'm up for It! I'll definitely have to do that I have to find a time to bring my bike home and then get down and dirty into it! And ill be sure to ask for help because I do not want to screw up my only bike haha.

James

Staff member
I'm trying to uploa ppics but it wont let me log in on a normal computer. And it won't let me upload pics on my phone. It says pic uploading disabled so I am extremely confused about trying to get pics up haha.
Hmm, what was it doing/saying when you were trying to login on your pc? Also what phone do you have?
I'm up for It! I'll definitely have to do that I have to find a time to bring my bike home and then get down and dirty into it! And ill be sure to ask for help because I do not want to screw up my only bike haha.

And if you do screw up your bike, Dan is there to fix it. :lol:

On my computer the log in part where I type in my email I would typ3 in my email but each letter would cancel the last out. Then it wouldn't even let me type in my password at all.

And it would be amazing to get the help if I screw things up. but I prefer and love and enjoy doing my own work hands on. I figure the more I know the more experience I have for the future !nd you never know what could happen