New Girl in Town

My name is Savana and I am from Southern California and grew up in the high desert. I've always loved dirt bikes and now I finally get to ride them. I ride the trails out in phelan and Barstow. I know the general things about working on bikes but I love to learn. I love to go spend a day riding and just have a good time on my bike. I'm always up for a good day of riding.

My name is Savana and I am from Southern California and grew up in the high desert. I've always loved dirt bikes and now I finally get to ride them. I ride the trails out in phelan and Barstow. I know the general things about working on bikes but I love to learn. I love to go spend a day riding and just have a good time on my bike. I'm always up for a good day of riding.

Welcome to DBA!

:cheers:

Thanks guys to all you guys :) I'd love to do some trips to find some new riding places around these parts. Love to hear and learn the ways from everyone :)

SRAD97750

Staff member

Welcome! Welcome!
Post up some photos or video of you riding and your bike on the stand!

Ask any questions you have, we are here to help! Also, we like to go riding... so if you are able to meet up for rides, post up! -BIG DAN:thumb:

I'm trying to uploa ppics but it wont let me log in on a normal computer. And it won't let me upload pics on my phone. It says pic uploading disabled so I am extremely confused about trying to get pics up haha.