new girl from cali

well hey everyone i have been riding since 6 years old broke my arm the day after i got my first dirt bike. i have a yamaha TTR125LE, suzuki RM250, honda CR500, kawasaki KX500, a suzuki 250 quad, and a dune buggy i ride in lake havasu city arizona, cal city, jawbone, and red rock canyon. im a soccer player, wakeboard,snowboard etc love makeing new friends and very supportive of our troops serving for our country so yeah talk to me get to know me :wave:

James

Staff member
:wave: Welcome Jess, you have any pictures of your bikes, sounds like you got a garage full. :ride:

Good to see another person that supports our troops. :USA: My avatar is almost always something patriotic. :thumb:

Welcome! Yippy another girl:banana: We will have to get together to ride so you can show me how to hang on to my new 450. CR500? Yowza!

Cheers to broken arms! I break em and I also I do custom cast designs:ride:
P1000289.jpg

P1000275.jpg

Welcome on the board! There are some you will love and some you will really love, You might even stay for the entertainment. :thinking: Nice set of bikes. I'll have to say it to, "You kick over that 500? Dam for a girl, you got some legs." :shocked:

Welcome on the board! There are some you will love and some you will really love, You might even stay for the entertainment. :thinking: Nice set of bikes. I'll have to say it to, "You kick over that 500? Dam for a girl, you got some legs." :shocked:

She must have some big guns too! My arms get so tired holding on to and manipulating any 450, let alone a 500! Im thinking this girl may be able to give me some lessons:thumb: I want to see some pics:banana: Hehe...I sound like you guys now. Hey, keep your helmet on in the pics just to drive the guys crazy:smirk:

yeah the 500 is my dads bike and i play soccer thats why i have strong legs haha and yeah my arms arent that great like beast like but for a girl they are pretty good and yeah ill put some normal pics up lol i need to get more ridin pics i havent gone since christmas

thats cool haha yeah i havent broken anything since then but last time i ate shit i was in jawbone and i was skipping across woops in a wash and my rear end went sideways and i flew over the handle bars tumbled a lil bit went into shock for like 15 and rode back to camp once i got my vision back i love falling suprisingly i learn a lot from it