New Bike Talk yeeeaaaaa!

I thought you were moving to the states to diddle with tubby white girls and ride vast stretches of land with out hitting a stone wall?
If only my friend, would love to hit up the states and call it home, although I would rather bring my curvy Greek lady with me instead of settling for a tubby lol.

Progress coming along now

The new paint created a nightmare trying to put the parts back on. Anybody else get that problem? It was to thick for the original parts to slide back in, especially with the shocker and linkage

I use a dremel and sand the PC off if it got in there. It is usually masked off real good, but if not... Use a drill bit on what you can and chase all the threads for everything else.

I use a dremel and sand the PC off if it got in there. It is usually masked off real good, but if not... Use a drill bit on what you can and chase all the threads for everything else.
Yeah I had to sand it down bro, so annoying, you have to butcher the fresh paint! Glad its not my bike, and I'm glad I have an Ali frame lol :wink:

SRAD97750

Staff member
The new paint created a nightmare trying to put the parts back on. Anybody else get that problem?
Luckily, my powder coat guy spent some time (hours) prepping the different mating surfaces so that I wouldn't have an issue. He even used little inserts in all the threads preserving their clearances.
Can't thank that guy enough for his hard work.
-BIG DAN:thumb:

Luckily, my powder coat guy spent some time (hours) prepping the different mating surfaces so that I wouldn't have an issue. He even used little inserts in all the threads preserving their clearances.

The guy is a smuck, just texted me to let me know that my frame (Joes frame) is done after 7 weeks. Can yo beleive it.... SEVEN WEEKS?.... :smirk:

No, really..... That PC guy knows how to take care of his peps and we So. Calis. can never thank him enough no matter how long "some" take.... Because when I needed it now, He delivered as expected. THE MAN....

Can't wait for riding season so we can get out and ride. That is if he can pull himself out of the oven for a day or so...

:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

Lucky bbbb

I think it was more like nine, and 3 weeks after it was shot the wrong color to begin with.

And it still is sitting on the porch... Was going to go get it today but. YZyankie showed up at 10, blue moons cracked, 2:45 rolled around, the 125 I just sold came back because the carb was leaking, and damn if the day didn't get away.... I will be out tomorrow for it... tell mom, "DON'T SHOOT"

And it still is sitting on the porch... Was going to go get it today but. YZyankie showed up at 10, blue moons cracked, 2:45 rolled around, the 125 I just sold came back because the carb was leaking, and damn if the day didn't get away.... I will be out tomorrow for it... tell mom, "DON'T SHOOT"
Famous rag again Gary whheeeyyyyy!!

Pinched base gasket. Started leaking, came out in two pieces. Had an old one, threw that in and he was good to go. Ordered a new one and I'll send it to him when it comes in. (He said he wanted to do it). Told him the shop towel story, we had another good laugh.

Hahaha brilliant. You CL'd the paddle yet bro

No, been busy. I have 2 bikes to finish, bike to clean up and sell on consignment, and a bike (joes) frame to pick up. Joe left for AZ for a week of work, at least I don't have to deal with that one.
But I can lace a wheel now!
image.jpg
Pretty strait forward.
image.jpg

Last edited: