New Bike Talk yeeeaaaaa!

I don't no why bikes are so stupidly priced in my country. There's hardly anywhere to ride and the climate is just so cruel to bikes. So why do they cost so much ???

You scare me more all the time Palmer.
Sometimes after re-reading my own posts, I feel more like that also. BTW, do you have an IPhone and a number you can share? PM Steve. :smirk:
If the words 'Keep Taking Money' are mentioned in my thread one more time I will hunt you down. That goes for the word 'Orange' to. Bloody wankers :wink:
I know, can you believe these fricken people that think those piles of shit need to be mentioned in every post? It's like a cult! Jeep owners are becoming the same. Just Empty Every Pocket. :prof:
I don't no why bikes are so stupidly priced in my country. There's hardly anywhere to ride and the climate is just so cruel to bikes. So why do they cost so much ???
Because you guys make bank for minimum wage, or the queen needs a cut? :noidea::noidea::rolleyes:

Last edited:
Updates from last weekend:

All bearings removed:

9e2a09b8-b211-4d52-a41c-137201737663.jpg

Jimmy looking scary:

Last edited:
so with the build being at a complete standstill for weeks because of issues finding the correct "paint" I got the shop to crack on with the motor...

Fresh seals, Top end, Crank rebuild, Gaskets etc and Inspection on all parts. The motor has not had a hard life according to my buddy but it has alot of hours he said.

Should run sweet now

updates to follow once frame sorted :)