Nevada is going Commie

The one thing about Nevadas registration is that it covers cali and we dont have to worry about C.A.R.B . I think that it covers all surrounding states not just cali but im not sure I have to keep lookin.

Just be grateful you don't have air quality requirements with restrictions on what time of year you can ride (red sticker). Thankfully my KX250 was grandfathered in and I can ride year-round (green sticker). My buddy has a new CRF250 with smog equipment on it to meet Kalifornistan requirements. WTF?
Suck it up brutha, you'll always have it easier than us

Sent from my HD7 using Board Express

Just be grateful you don't have air quality requirements with restrictions on what time of year you can ride (red sticker). Thankfully my KX250 was grandfathered in and I can ride year-round (green sticker). My buddy has a new CRF250 with smog equipment on it to meet Kalifornistan requirements. WTF?
Suck it up brutha, you'll always have it easier than us

Smog equipment on OHV's????? Thats a load a horse hockey!!!!!!!!

I wish I was lying but in order for his bike to be green stickered it had to meet strict Kalifornistan emissions guidelines. Otherwise his bike woulda been red stickered

I think my bike is a green sticker bike in ca. But it doesnt really matter to me that much as I live in Nevada and dont ride in Ca unless its an accident.

Actually it's a federal rule. Take a look at a green sticker bike. The sticker says "meets federal standards for off road emissions." It's just that California actually follows the law. Well only sort of since red stickers are allowed depending on the local smog levels. Technically red sticker bikes (MX bikes) are closed course only. The feds could disallow them on all public land tomorrow if they wanted by just enforcing the existing regulations.

Smog equipment on OHV's????? Thats a load a horse hockey!!!!!!!!
yea my bike came with it. gas catch cans and cylindars and all kinds of tubing and shit for emissions control. its all sitting in a zip lock baggie now :lol:

cal... rip all that crap off.