needing parts

might be just paranoia, and i doubt there is anyone out there re birthing dirt bikes, but all the same i doubt its a good idea to post full engine numbers and frame numbers on a forum. heres a few photos of my engine

Attachments

• P1100299.JPG
    P1100299.JPG
    164.9 KB · Views: 7
  • P1100300.JPG
    P1100300.JPG
    190.9 KB · Views: 7
  • P1100301.JPG
    P1100301.JPG
    212.5 KB · Views: 6
might be just paranoia, and i doubt there is anyone out there re birthing dirt bikes, but all the same i doubt its a good idea to post full engine numbers and frame numbers on a forum. heres a few photos of my engine
alright ill have to look at my bike when i get a chance, the digit that we are concerned with on the frame is the 10th, and the code on the engine is just a prodection code, nothing you can do with it except locate the correct parts.

also this engine lower half looks identical to mine so it has to be an 87 or 88.

alright ill have to look at my bike when i get a chance, the digit that we are concerned with on the frame is the 10th, and the code on the engine is just a prodection code, nothing you can do with it except locate the correct parts.
thanks, do you have all the info you need?