4 Stroke Need Spark Arrestor

yea its not rocket science and something i am fully capable of doing... i was just seeing if there is a slip on option but i guess not. anyhow thanks for the advice kellymac

i wasnt trying to say you couldnt do it btw...sorry if it came off condecending....and i dont know of any slip on style for the ktm end cap.
just a whole replacement silencer/sparky or the rivet on/ bolt on end cap
what is your clutch doing?

we cleared this up in chat but jsut so its on paper :P i did not think that you were being condecending and i really do appreciate all the advice. You dont know me IRL so you had no idea what kind of wrencher i am

the real issue is finding the right rivets for the job. Alum ones tend to wear thru and then they start to wiggle and wear the can holes bigger. You need SS rivets to do a real good job. I used screws on the last one I did and repaired another that had the holes messed up like I described above. The end caps instructions say to use rivets OR screws, its up to you. Ive had no long term luck with alum rivets.

the real issue is finding the right rivets for the job. Alum ones tend to wear thru and then they start to wiggle and wear the can holes bigger. You need SS rivets to do a real good job. I used screws on the last one I did and repaired another that had the holes messed up like I described above. The end caps instructions say to use rivets OR screws, its up to you. Ive had no long term luck with alum rivets.

a buddy said i can just use screws as well + i will take your word for it but the PDF instructions i posted do not say OR screws. it only gives the rivet option.

RMATV has one the promoto billet endcap that will work for the stock exhaust for fairly cheap and they have been known to price match anyone else they can verify prices on.
Spark Arrestor
just type in pro moto billet in the search and it will pull right up. :thumb: