Need help determining if my Stator is bad

As Big D said, clean the carb anyway, especially if you've never had it off the bike since you got it!
Get yourself a manual for your bike too if you don't have one as it will save time next time you have any issue!!

As Big D said, clean the carb anyway, especially if you've never had it off the bike since you got it!
Get yourself a manual for your bike too if you don't have one as it will save time next time you have any issue!!
Yes,just downloaded a manual today,dealer had gave me one,somehow misreplaced it...I will get to cleaner carb after a few youtube videos and reading owners manual,but as of now,only had bike for a few months,bought it from dealer and had them take care of that for me,so running wise and visual carb still seems good.New to this but I wil for sure get to cleaner out carb...Thanks for advice.

Hey Dan, big thumps up to you for giving me the advice u did,u were able to look at Stator and determine it was intact and seemed ok,which gave me some encouragement to put back together like u said,so its seeming like the issues was those 3 screws that came out,i put 3 screws back into stator,put it all together and seem i was gettin spark,instanly excited me so i put spark plug back in n cranked up on first kick,about to get brand new air filter since seat already off and going ridin,lol,thanks alot.My first time signing up for a forum and I actually got responses n help so thanks again
Stick around and learn the ropes kid! Lots of help from experience riders and builders of damn fine bikes here! And as a last resort theres always me :smirk: