Neck braces...what to get

We ride double. Its my fav
Nuts to butts, sweet:hug:

Since my recent "kencussion", I have been thinking about a neck brace. In prep for that I went out and bought a new chest protector as I kinda f'd up the one I had in said crashy crashy. I absolutely love the new Leatt chest protector. Much better fitting than the Fox ones I have always worn. Question, does anyone know if the other neck braces work in conjunction with this or am I tied to the Leatt for now. The Leatt will prolly be my choice as the same connection that got me my helmet can get me the Leatt. But I wanted to check all options. Anyone tried different braces with a Leatt chest protector?

Since my recent "kencussion", I have been thinking about a neck brace. In prep for that I went out and bought a new chest protector as I kinda f'd up the one I had in said crashy crashy. I absolutely love the new Leatt chest protector. Much better fitting than the Fox ones I have always worn. Question, does anyone know if the other neck braces work in conjunction with this or am I tied to the Leatt for now. The Leatt will prolly be my choice as the same connection that got me my helmet can get me the Leatt. But I wanted to check all options. Anyone tried different braces with a Leatt chest protector?
I have not tried different neck braces, I only have the Leatt. I am in the market for a new chest protector and right now I am looking to order me a Leatt. Which one did you buy?

In order for it to work the best you should stick to the leatt.

A bit unrelated, but I never could find a chest protector that worked with the atlas

I have not tried different neck braces, I only have the Leatt. I am in the market for a new chest protector and right now I am looking to order me a Leatt. Which one did you buy?
I went with the Leatt Brace Adventure Roost Deflector. I like having the arm/bicep protectors. Cost wise, a bit cheaper than the Leatt Brace Pro ($40) and a LOT cheaper than the new 5.5 Pro HD. Didn't like the looks of the shoulder pads on the 5.5 or the $229 price tag:eek:

What Leatt brace do you have?

I went with the Leatt Brace Adventure Roost Deflector. I like having the arm/bicep protectors. Cost wise, a bit cheaper than the Leatt Brace Pro ($40) and a LOT cheaper than the new 5.5 Pro HD. Didn't like the looks of the shoulder pads on the 5.5 or the $229 price tag:eek:

What Leatt brace do you have?
I was looking at the adventure as well though not a fan of the bicep guards. Probably take them off. I have the GPX Race neck brace.

I was looking at the adventure as well though not a fan of the bicep guards. Probably take them off. I have the GPX Race neck brace.

I have the leatte neck brace and just bought the leatte pro chest protector. Great combo :thumb:
Very comfy, almost unable to tell I'm wearing a chest protector and a neck brace they work so well together. I highly recommend it.

The Race? How long have you had your's? It came out in 2013, I thought you had already retired by then:P

Let's see:
The Race replaced the Club. This one has front and back table adjustments, split front and back pads - $359

The Trail replaced the Adventure. This one does not have the front and back table adjustments and is more of a solid piece of padding for the front and the back - $299

The Pro and Pro Lite's are carbon fiber and do not have front and back table adjustments. BUT, the back table is at a lower position than the lowest setting of the Race - $499:eek:

The back table adjustment is where most of my attention is focused. How does the back table impact or feel when you are riding, especially when going downhill and tend to be looking more "up" which would put your helmet in contact with the back table?

The Pro's are carbon fiber, lite and have a lower back table. All pluses for me.:clap: They want to inject themselves into your backside cavity to remove any and all money you might be hiding in their though. That is a negative FOR ME:prof: Some may like the cavity probe and even pay for it a-la-carte:shocked:

Yep, I have no f'n clue.....I gotta wait to see what my connection says:devil:

Which neck brace do you have?

I want to say it's the club. Can't remember. I had gone to a local shop and tried the adventurer and the pro I think... It was 700 bills or something. So I opted for the middle one. Which I think was the club. The only difference I saw was minimal weight differences and $$....

I have the leatte neck brace and just bought the leatte pro chest protector. Great combo :thumb:
Very comfy, almost unable to tell I'm wearing a chest protector and a neck brace they work so well together. I highly recommend it.
Sweet. Thanks. I'll be pulling the trigger on one this week.