Neck braces...what to get

I received a Leatt GPX RACE BRACE free from TransWorld MX. last year for having the letter of the month. :banana: :banana: For those of you who read TransWorld MX. you may have the issue kicking around. Check out the June 2013 issue and you will see my letter in the gone postal section. That is the last time I wrote to Donn Maeda and TransWorld MX.
I must admit that until I received the brace I never wore one before. So It's going to take some getting used to. Who knows I may not like it.

Last edited:
I received a Leatt GPX RACE BRACE free from TransWorld MX. last year for having the letter of the month. :banana: :banana: For those of you who read TransWorld MX. you may have the issue kicking around. Check out the June 2013 issue and you will see my letter in the gone postal section. That is the last time I wrote to Donn Maeda and TransWorld MX.
I must admit that until I received the brace I never wore one before. So It's going to take some getting used to. Who knows I may not like it.
Send it out my way for "testing"

I forgot to mention that the brace is size adjustable.
I tell you what if this brace does not agree with me. Meaning, if I feel uncomfortable wearing it or I feel restricted. I will give it to you for free. Do not hold your breath though ok. I may like it. I am not promising anything. But. I am like turtleshifter I have no neck.. :lol: :lol: :lol: :smirk:

Last edited:
I have used Neck rolls, The EVS and currently have the Leatte.
I went with the Leatte because it was the only one with research backing it.
My son immediately liked the leatte and found it to be more comfortable than the EVS and even prefers it over the neck roll. I have since bought him the Leatte pro chest protector and he is ecstatic over the combo. :thumb:

Send it out my way for "testing"

I don't want to get your hopes up. But, If I don't like the brace I will send it to you. I will also sign it. Because I have been in the mag 9 times and once with a photo. I'm like a celebrity. :lol: :smirk: :lol: :smirk: :thumb:
To: josmoloco be safe
Signed: The Insane One.
Wouldn't that be :cool:

Last edited:
I don't want to get your hopes up. But, If I don't like the brace I will send it to you. I will also sign it. Because I have been in the mag 9 times and once with a photo. I'm like a celebrity. :lol: :smirk: :lol: :smirk: :thumb:
To: josmoloco be safe
Signed: The Insane One.
Wouldn't that be :cool:
Too pro...

I would like to try any of them with chest protectors that match. So far I haven't and though I would like to "like" them, I don't so far. A neck roll is pretty much a necessity with me, and I am hoping that I can get the right support for a damaged neck from a proper fitting brace.

To think I was actually going to send you my neck brace. This brace is brand new still in the F***ing box. But, seeing how you are being a total ass I will not even waist my time and or postage fees to send it to you. You saved me some money thank you.

Last edited:
To think I was actually going to send you my neck brace. This brace is brand new still in the F***ing box. But, seeing how you are being a total ass I will not even waist my time and or postage fees to send it to you. You saved me some money thank you.
You're welcome