Neck braces...what to get

I received a Leatt GPX RACE BRACE free from TransWorld MX. last year for having the letter of the month. :banana: :banana: For those of you who read TransWorld MX. you may have the issue kicking around. Check out the June 2013 issue and you will see my letter in the gone postal section. That is the last time I wrote to Donn Maeda and TransWorld MX.
I must admit that until I received the brace I never wore one before. So It's going to take some getting used to. Who knows I may not like it.
I sold it to a friend for 75 bucks. I figured he needed it more than I did. At least it will not be sitting on my shelf collecting dust. His son will be wearing it at the races. He is third in points and doing very well.

Looking for advice.. I currently use this style body amour uploadfromtaptalk1405554886784.jpg but I want to get a neck brace. . and don't know if there is a brace that will suit that amour.. will I have to buy a neck brace amor combination?..or can I get one that will be ok with that amor? I was going to buy this neck brace of a guy???? uploadfromtaptalk1405555104948.jpguploadfromtaptalk1405555119292.jpguploadfromtaptalk1405555129992.jpg

Looking for advice.. I currently use this style body amour View attachment 22658 but I want to get a neck brace. . and don't know if there is a brace that will suit that amour.. will I have to buy a neck brace amor combination?..or can I get one that will be ok with that amor? I was going to buy this neck brace of a guy???? View attachment 22659View attachment 22660View attachment 22661

What kind of body armor is that?
Can you call the manufacturer and ask what brands will work with it or call neck brace manufacturers and see if there brace is compatible?

There are braces that are (debatable) better than the leatt, where the leatt shines is that Leatt has a ton of stuff designed that matches the brace perfectly.

I just bought a leatt, worn twice, off ebay for $100

There are braces that are (debatable) better than the leatt, where the leatt shines is that Leatt has a ton of stuff designed that matches the brace perfectly.

I just bought a leatt, worn twice, off ebay for $100

What about the Atlas :cry: