Amatuer National Hare and Hound Round 1

Rolls, Joaquin, and I Friday AM in the POSMH. Sawyer on his own Saturday AM. Jeremy maybe Monday to Wednesday, maybe he will bring you a plug.:smirk: Sydney Tuesday AM on her own (her "Partner" had to work) and spends one night, where we have to have Asada burritos, smores, and michaledas. Followed by a breakfast that hasn't been decided yet.

Rolls, Joaquin, and I Friday AM in the POSMH. Sawyer on his own Saturday AM. Jeremy maybe Monday to Wednesday, maybe he will bring you a plug.:smirk: Sydney Tuesday AM on her own (her "Partner" had to work) and spends one night, where we have to have Asada burritos, smores, and michaledas. Followed by a breakfast that hasn't been decided yet.
Damn, I sure would love to get even a day trip in but I got this wife and a house to empty (BYMYFUCKINGSELF). Bout ready to call immigration on this German lady.

And don’t forget... Snowflake is showing up for anal so Rolls better have the weeny water ready.:smirk:

Damn, I sure would love to get even a day trip in but I got this wife and a house to empty (BYMYFUCKINGSELF). Bout ready to call immigration on this German lady.
Come up for a day and bring the German with you. She can keep Joaquin company for a few hours while you get a ride in.:prof:

Does my girl have you all riled up Big Daddy?

Ever since the flu two weeks ago, everything shut down except for knitting and mopping around. This flu season has killed a 27 year old in lake forest 10 miles away.
So far Audreya and I have about 1/3 of the house painted. Still need to get the rest done, and MOVE! I don't need to be dropping a few grand a month on a house I don't need or want. Paint, empty, sale, get out!!!

Come up for a day and bring the German with you. She can keep Joaquin company for a few hours while you get a ride in.:prof:

I can't even get her out of the house to go shopping for groceries, how the hell would she leave for a day with Joaquin?

She's the one that Snow is going to "Break in her motor." :wink:

Yah, that's it... See how deep the snow can get. :devil:

Ever since the flu two weeks ago, everything shut down except for knitting and mopping around. This flu season has killed a 27 year old in lake forest 10 miles away.
So far Audreya and I have about 1/3 of the house painted. Still need to get the rest done, and MOVE! I don't need to be dropping a few grand a month on a house I don't need or want. Paint, empty, sale, get out!!!

I can't even get her out of the house to go shopping for groceries, how the hell would she leave for a day with Joaquin?

Yah, that's it... See how deep the snow can get. :devil:

Really tough flew strain and the shot was only 10% effective.