Nasty Pile up at WORCS race, Glen Helen

That's it! It's racing, the dust was insane and to try to keep race pace in that kind of vision something has to give somewhere, just hope no bad injuries came of it, as NitroRoo said. Racing is racing but it's never good when someone gets badly hurt, although some spectators to some event's you have to question their mental capacity, some like to see riders hurt, I just hope most still come along to watch some good riding, and awesome skill of some of the riders.

incase you are wondering, i think the waterd part of the track was the motocross track and the dusty part was the trail (they still should have figured out a way to water it). but thats just what i think, i could be wrong. its funny though, i have seen so many helmet cam videos of this track i know it very well:lol:

I think I should be on Good Morning America. Oh wait, I opened my front door this morning and said "Good Morning America!" and this little old lady walking down the street turned to her walking companion and said "See Margret, I told you it was cold outside."

In the first video, it showed one of the riders on film grabbing his arm, wrist or ? and dropping to his knees but I believe he rode out.

yes the watered part was part of the MX track where the water hose can reach, up on the ridges it's pretty narrow and they can't get anything up there much bigger than a quad and a water tank strapped onto the back of one of those is no where near big enough to get rid of all the dust.