My town

On another note............FEMA was supposed to be in town earlie this morning.......... Well they showed up... 1 guy.. in a little red chevy cobalt (car)...Thank you for your assistance...:rolleyes:

thqats how it was when FEMA showed up when the fires hit socal. im sure there was more then 1 guy for all of socal but only one came to my city

Trav... Some local towns were reporting there waters fell 1 1\4 ... But our town raised 6inchs from 5pm yesterday to 5am today..

My mother and sister and couple other people there in town have opend up pretty nice little command center and locals churches have started dropping of some good supplys... For locals only...... I know they had some assistance from illinois or gov.. or somthing and they had it set up for ANYONE.. with the sandbags... Our town has worked there asses off making sand bags and had them for any local to pick up and use... And another town came in in the middle of the night and took like 2000 sand bags.. And a whole bunch of cleaning supplys to my moother and sister set up there own thing ... We lost a couple houses because we didnt have sand or bags to make sand bags... When they were ready to roll that morning and showed up and everything was gone.. and the other town didnt work a damn big at makeing them....

Someone posted this on my FB

220157_10150174339159171_517409170_6616871_2129064_o.jpg

BK - I have never experienced anything other than earthquakes where I live. My thoughts go out to you and everyone else affected by this mess. I must say though, the area you live in looks very nice and easy going, quite a drastic change from here where I am. I can do with out all the water though. Keep us all posted as to when things start to go back to normal. Sorry to hear about your friend too, that sucks when things get that desperate.

Someone set up a donation site... But my town will never see any of it...I will ask my sister if there is a site that would directly help the town...

I know there are some people in need now... My mom bought a whole family pillows and blankets and whatnot... They are renting a apartment right beside us.. and they were staying in the apartment. WITH NOTHING... nothing at all in the apartment... And they have a beautiful home that is under water.. And they are the kind of people that wouldnt ask for anything..

530ktm... Thanks man.. Yes it sucks.. Its really working on people now.. Our community is pretty tight and strong.. Its just a long drawn out thing now.. And people are just wore out...Now..

So my mom told me this happend today (i wont use any names)

So this man and wife showed up with a whole bunch of stuff to donate... They said there son called and told them to get a whole bunch of stuff together and to bring it to New Haven... They said there son wanted to help to bad but he couldnt, Because hes over in Afganistan fighting... They said there were grown men crying to this.. And im sure when He gets home hes going to get a few thousand rounds of free beer.. Thank you CT