roys.jpg

rodney.jpg

park.jpg

newhaven.jpg

keithwatts.jpg

joyce.jpg

dieds.jpg

frontst.jpg

Not been this bad since 37..... We had a bad flood in 97 .. And we are just passing those stages right now...We are looseing nice homes here in town today... Theres a home or two in those pictures that are going to have standing water in them this morning ...Actually almost everyhome in them pictures...

Thanks james... Im ready for it to be back normal... Its been spiraling out of hand for a month or so now..lol... Im pretty much stressed to my max... I had a freind i went to school with kill him self saturday... Me and my dad are the only 2 at the mine we work at that are able to get to work so we have to work 12 hour shifts back to back... Im getting ready to turn emo ..I feel like a 13 yo teen girl with all the drama:devil::devil:

Damn BK, I feel your pain.... its like that everywhere around here too. The Ohio river, salt river, beech creak, rough river, and the green river. They are all way way out of their banks flooding everywhere, and more rain today :foul: Get to higher grounds man and stay out of that nasty water. It will get you sick. If have been in it get a tetanus shot. :thumb:

what a shitty situation :( but those are good photo's you should try to sell them to your local newspaper. Might make a little squish for your pocket.

Ya.. They were giving free tetnus shots there in town for the workers a few days back and i got one.....

Things have gotton worse.. And its still fuggin raining.. Its rained allday..Tonight when i came to work i brought extra cloths... In case i cant get out of work

Trav.. I didnt take these one of my freinds sent them too me.. Im pretty sure they did give some or sell some to the paper...

Standing on main street looking down at the town by the park and my freinds house
deidras.jpg

My friends house
diedrashouse.jpg

This is one of my freinds new car.. That they thought was going to be safe.. They have been blocking it up now
diedrasnewcar.jpg

This is where the little wabash river has met the big wabash thought towns and fields
littlewabashmeetsbigwabash.jpg

Main st
mainst.jpg

This is the park that is dead center in the middle of town... From a day or so ago... Its even higher now
park-1.jpg

SRAD97750

Staff member
Hope you guys are alright. Good luck!
I hear they are blowing levies and flooding fields/farmland to save the levies at major cities. Sign of the times is right. -BIG DAN:thumb:

Yes.. they blew a levee really close to us... Thinkin it would help... Didnt help all really Made it worse for more people than it helped

On another note............FEMA was supposed to be in town earlie this morning.......... Well they showed up... 1 guy.. in a little red chevy cobalt (car)...Thank you for your assistance...:rolleyes: