my son

Did you put a larger tank on the 85? What did you use to carry extra 2t fuel? I have some MSR cans that I use. Just wondering if you have a better setup.

We have a larger tank, 2.8 gal IMS, but he hates it. Too top heavy. I take 2 40 oz canisters and we did 2 loops, First was 60 miles and he had a little left still. Lost my bleach bottle a couple trips ago-they work great, 1.4 gal and a good cap on 'em.

Does this one have sound? (I'm at work and I don't have sound on computer)

We have a larger tank, 2.8 gal IMS, but he hates it. Too top heavy. I take 2 40 oz canisters and we did 2 loops, First was 60 miles and he had a little left still. Lost my bleach bottle a couple trips ago-they work great, 1.4 gal and a good cap on 'em.

Cool video. Yes it does have sound. I was thinking also it was you on the big bike, now I hear the little 2 stroke. :thumb:

Damn, I NEED TO RIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:foul::foul::foul:

SRAD97750

Staff member
Awesome ride! Looked like you had a great time in the dez!
If you use those bottle's be sure to keep them full, otherwise they crush really easily if you "nap-out" and they are empty.
-BIG DAN:thumb:

We staged by a fenceline that had signs; "24/7 video surveillance" :lol:

Something like this?
CIMG1528.jpg

Or this?
CIMG1529.jpg

Riders have been trying to find that guy for years. Only lead I have ever heard is he drives a white Chevy pick up, and even that rumor is a few years old.
The Video Surveillance Phantom..........:smirk:

James

Staff member
Something like this?
CIMG1528.jpg

Or this?
CIMG1529.jpg

Riders have been trying to find that guy for years. Only lead I have ever heard is he drives a white Chevy pick up, and even that rumor is a few years old.
The Video Surveillance Phantom..........:smirk:
:thinking: Do we need to put up some of our own surveillance so that we can get to the bottom of this surveillance "phantom" issue? :smirk:

:thinking: Do we need to put up some of our own surveillance so that we can get to the bottom of this surveillance "phantom" issue? :smirk:

Sounds like a good idea :thumb:. Write me a check for a couple of grand out of the DBA slush fund, and I will get to work on it right away.
Below is a picture of the general area, there are no trees, power poles, buildings, or anything else to install a camera, which is why the video signs are so funny.
Unless, we are talking satellites, Lockheed does own land in that area, hmmm.
IMAG0007.jpg

Sounds like a good idea :thumb:. Write me a check for a couple of grand out of the DBA slush fund, and I will get to work on it right away.
Below is a picture of the general area, there are no trees, power poles, buildings, or anything else to install a camera, which is why the video signs are so funny.
Unless, we are talking satellites, Lockheed does own land in that area, hmmm.
IMAG0007.jpg

It pisses me off that I think I stumbled upon the dudes camp one day. It kind of creeped me out, and we were running behind schedule on a 250 mile day, so we didn't hang out. I hadn't heard about this white truck, until after we were back from the trip, at a Friends of meeting by the BLM themselves. They would also like to catch the guy, or at least talk to him.:devil: