My Season Starts Now Ride Report

Great ride report Rolls, glad you got the bike back together.
High 5 on the solo ride, Riding with a group is fun, but nothing like a ride by yourself to clear the cobwebs outta your head and be one with nature. A little dangerous, but so is sky diving. No risk, no reward.
And roost for setting the little guy free from the cup.

I do like a solo ride sometimes. I go slower when alone, and stay on easier trails. Just kinda cruise around and do some sight seeing. The part I like best is that my goggles stay clean. Usually I'm eating Tim's dust all day long. :thumb:

Funny.....I didn't know you knew how to operate a camera....:lol:...You're usually on the other end of it!...:shocked:

Great shots....

The real funny thing is that it's my camera. Tim has a better place to carry it while riding, so he ends up to be the one who uses it. I had to borrow it from him to use for this RR.:bonk: :lol:

The real funny thing is that it's my camera. Tim has a better place to carry it while riding, so he ends up to be the one who uses it. I had to borrow it from him to use for this RR.:bonk: :lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:...So what you're saying is you need a bigger purse? :noidea:..:smirk: