Amatuer my racing scedules are here.

lazy ass workers, we need like 4-6 people in the hay feild...everyone is to lazy and they put it off untill about late july-august

ahhhh christ, know how that is. Any other work? Start doing stuff for old crippled people for free every week, then they might pay you.

James

Staff member
lazy ass workers, we need like 4-6 people in the hay feild...everyone is to lazy and they put it off untill about late july-august
Huh? What exactly are "they" putting off and how many cuttings of hay are they getting per year?

Oh and why do you need 4-6 people, I've done whole hay fields by myself, from cutting to storage.:P Sounds like somebody needs some new/better equipment. :smirk:

Huh? What exactly are "they" putting off and how many cuttings of hay are they getting per year?

Oh and why do you need 4-6 people, I've done whole hay fields by myself, from cutting to storage.:P Sounds like somebody needs some new/better equipment. :smirk:

we get 1 cut of crappy hay, we could get 2.

and yes, we need new epuiptment...we only have 1 tractor now...the john deer cought on fire, ford 601 clutch locked up, so now all we have is a ford 3600 to do all the work with

James

Staff member
we get 1 cut of crappy hay, we could get 2.

and yes, we need new epuiptment...we only have 1 tractor now...the john deer cought on fire, ford 601 clutch locked up, so now all we have is a ford 3600 to do all the work with
:shocked: Dang how could you even make money off that? Sounds like it needs to be plowed under and started over.:noidea:

BTW how many acres are we talking about here?

:shocked: Dang how could you even make money off that? Sounds like it needs to be plowed under and started over.:noidea:

BTW how many acres are we talking about here?

idk how many acres...we could get 2 cuts of good hay but they wait untill so late in the year to cut it...it is just like "mulch hay" (as we call it) by the time we get to cut...like if we cut once early in the year and then once later we could do good but...some people are so dramatic