Amatuer my racing scedules are here.

James

Staff member
worked well for me :noidea: I took her out to the track today and she ate it up
:noidea: Just because it works doesn't mean it can't work better. :ride: Change it for a day or so, if you don't like it put it back and call me an idiot. However I'm guessing that you'll like it better, in which cause you can thank me. :P

well...sag is perfect...well was but i gained like 10lbs so probly not now :banghead: so hopefully i can get ahold 'o some cash and put in some seals/oil...but what about my shock? it is leaking oil to...can i redo it?

yeah, your rear shock has bushings and seals that also go bad and cause it to leak. They can be rebuilt. I had mine completely rebuilt with a new bladder, all new seals, bushing, oil, parts and labor was like $160.

James

Staff member
well...sag is perfect...well was but i gained like 10lbs so probly not now :banghead: so hopefully i can get ahold 'o some cash and put in some seals/oil...but what about my shock? it is leaking oil to...can i redo it?
The rear shock is a whole different animal, I would suggest having a pro do it. If I remember right they have to be pressurized to 150 or something like that.

shocks gonna be oil-less then...ill be broke after the forks are done

I can appreciate your age you being broke to a certain degree but maybe you need to get you a summer Job to get all this stuff fixed. My son is only 11 and he cuts four yards a week earning himself 80 bucks a week. In two weeks he could rebuild his shock if needed. There is another little thing called nitrogen inside your rear shock that you can't just fill yourself plus the bladder that the nitrogen goes in. My shocks bladder was busted allowing the shock oil to mix with the nitrogen causing my bike to ride like crap. If you are going to race you want a bike that rides and performs correctly.

I can appreciate your age you being broke to a certain degree but maybe you need to get you a summer Job to get all this stuff fixed. My son is only 11 and he cuts four yards a week earning himself 80 bucks a week. In two weeks he could rebuild his shock if needed. There is another little thing called nitrogen inside your rear shock that you can't just fill yourself plus the bladder that the nitrogen goes in. My shocks bladder was busted allowing the shock oil to mix with the nitrogen causing my bike to ride like crap. If you are going to race you want a bike that rides and performs correctly.

well, if i work my balls off i can make $150 a week...so it would take about a week for me